Guess The Movie Based On These 5 Words....

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Simple, put 5 words down that you think describe a film and the next person guesses that movie. They then post 5 words, so on and so on.

For example:

CLUBS
SOAP
NARRATOR
PENGUIN
INSOMNIA

Answer: Fight Club

Let's go:

5 Words:

BOOK
BLOOD
SHED
CHAINSAW
PORTAL

Suspect's Reviews

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
Simple, put 5 words down that you think describe a film and the next person guesses that movie. They then post 5 words, so on and so on.

For example:

CLUBS
SOAP
NARRATOR
PENGUIN
INSOMNIA

Answer: Fight Club

Let's go:

5 Words:

BOOK
BLOOD
SHED
CHAINSAW
PORTAL
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

Family
Death
Catholic
Guns
Offers
My guess for the first one would be Evil Dead 2, not The Texas Chainsaw Massacre because that movie does not have a portal that I recall. My guess for the second movie would be The Godfather.

Should we wait for confirmation that our guess is correct, before posting our 5 words?

My guess for the first one would be Evil Dead 2, not The Texas Chainsaw Massacre because that movie does not have a portal that I recall. My guess for the second movie would be The Godfather.

Should we wait for confirmation that our guess is correct, before posting our 5 words?
Nah, go for it, your right.. I was going to say Evil Dead but I'm thinking there was no portal that we see in the first one?

I didn't mean to call you a meat loaf, Jack!
Just yesterday I was thinking of making a thread with the exact same premises. I didn't come up with it, i just saw IMDB is doing the same thing on their IG page. The only problem is that IMDB only posts 5 words per week (1 movie basically) and its always super obvious.

Just yesterday I was thinking of making a thread with the exact same premises. I didn't come up with it, i just saw IMDB is doing the same thing on their IG page. The only problem is that IMDB only posts 5 words per week (1 movie basically) and its always super obvious.
What's IG page and how to get there? Thanks!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Nah, go for it, your right.. I was going to say Evil Dead but I'm thinking there was no portal that we see in the first one?
Portal is in Evil Dead II. That is correct. No need to wait. If wrong someone will eventually know.

Portal is in Evil Dead II. That is correct. No need to wait. If wrong someone will eventually know.
Okay, Thanks!

Five Words

REFUGEES
PAPERS
NIGHTCLUB
EXPATRIATE
NAZIS

Whale
Mutiny
Probe
Comedy
Travel
Yes, Casablanca.

As for your five words, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home?

I'm not sure whose turn it is, but I will go:

Expressionist
Silent
Somnambulist
Murders
Asylum