The drunj thread

Tools    

Promised my son I'd pick him up from the station and run him home, didn't know he wasn't getting in till 10.30pm so had to wait for a glass of wine..or two

You can't win an argument just by being right!
A co worker at a xmas party

Promised my son I'd pick him up from the station and run him home, didn't know he wasn't getting in till 10.30pm so had to wait for a glass of wine..or two
Making you wait on a Friday should be a cardinsl sin!

A co worker at a xmas party

Idek what I was doing on the subway ride home. I bought a couple of bizarre standalobe Batman graphic novels a few hours ago but I think I just read you guys.

So guys...am I like Stwve McQueen in The Gahntlet right now, before Yoda temp bans me and deletes the thread for drunken disorderliness?

For cat, the best drunk poster ever. Luv ya, mate

NOOOOOoooo there are STORIES!
Do tell!
The time I realused tequila wasn't exactly my friend was whrn I eent on the piss with two male friends of mine and it seemed likd a good idea to hit the strip clubs. There are stories!!! let me still bea lady!!!!!

Cat - LOL. This dog looks drunj

The time I realused tequila wasn't exactly my friend was whrn I eent on the piss with two male friends of mine and it seemed likd a good idea to hit the strip clubs. There are stories!!! let me still bea lady!!!!!
Leave it there. You may regret anything else come the morn x