28 votes
The Sixties
54.84%
34 votes
Animation
62 votes. You may not vote on this poll

You decide:

vs

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Let the night air cool you off
If we do animation is the list going to include shorts and features? Or just features? I think I'd prefer features only if we aren't going to do both. It's hard for me to compare my favorite Looney Tunes shorts with things like Only Yesterday or Whisper of the Heart.

I'll vote Animation. I think it's cool to spread the decades out. If we do that, that'll make the whole thing take long enough that it wouldn't feel too quick to loop back around when they're done (maybe with a twist here and there to freshen things up, too).

Animated. I really want an animated list, a good varied one to act as a resource for anyone wanting to explore animation more. No shorts. I'm afraid it'll end up a poor list, but let's find out.

I'm actually in the mood to watch '60s movies now specifically for the countdown. I could care less about animated features.

The 1960s. Mainly because I know nothing about animation and wouldn't be able to formulate a top ten, yet alone a top twenty-five.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
By the way. I kind of feel offended that its not sixties, since we've been talking about it forever. Now a few people have a different opinion and its up in the air. Go figure....

The 1960s. Mainly because I know nothing about animation and wouldn't be able to formulate a top ten, yet alone a top twenty-five.
I actually would like to head-off this kind of reasoning, if I may (respectfully). Both lists are happening. This is about which goes first. So being more interested in or excited for the 60s doesn't seem like it should be a reason to vote for it, if you follow. I'm more excited about a 1960s list, too, but we're doing it eventually either way. No particular reason to do the most exciting thing immediately.

Animation NEVER. Are we all a bunch of five year olds?
I accidentally repped this cause I'm on my phone. Not all animation is for children.

Let's do the '60s, then do the stupid animation countdown, then we can finish the rest of the 20th century.