Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

I caught a bit of the Canadian series 19-2 last night and that's full of very attractive ladies. I gave the actress Maxim Roy more than a cursory glance and I'll post an image when I have time.

Just because I posted pics of her in another thread. Such a gorgeous woman. Man I loved the 90's.

Cindy Crawford

Just because I posted pics of her in another thread. Such a gorgeous woman. Man I loved the 90's.
Me too and I'm in a big Nineties nostalgia phase at the moment. My favourite –

Linda Evangelista:

I'm sure Kim Novak has graced this thread before These are promo photos of Kim with her cat Pyewacket, from her movie Bell, Book and Candle, which I just watched and reviewed here

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kim Novak (3).jpg
Views:	214
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	38452   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kim Novak (4).jpg
Views:	256
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	38454   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kim Novak (1).jpg
Views:	250
Size:	183.0 KB
ID:	38455  

This might just do nobody any good.
Anything Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy-related gets a like from me, specially Svetlana.

Originally Posted by Saunch
Anything Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy-related gets a like from me, specially Svetlana.
I'll have to see it someday. I watched just a little of the miniseries back in the day that starred Alec Guiness but never got to finish it because it was my Senior Year in high school and there was something going on that kept me from watching it. All this before the advent of the VCR. I do like Svetlana's looks very much.

This might just do nobody any good.
Top five of the 2010s for me. Great, slow, slow burner of a movie. Much more rewarding on multiple viewings. Don’t expect to see much of her, though.

Originally Posted by Saunch
Top five of the 2010s for me. Great, slow, slow burner of a movie. Much more rewarding on multiple viewings. Don’t expect to see much of her, though.
I'd watch it for Gary Oldman mostly, but even if I get a little bit of viewing Svetlana, it would be okay. I liked her in The Wolverine as the bad gal. Like here:

You can't win an argument just by being right!

svetlana again? gorgeous photo. theyve made her a bit alpha bitch/femme fatale, which i really like

i cant link but another alpha bitch i really like who i saw on tv today is courtney act aka shane gilberto jenek. i think shes currently touring in usa. wow she even sounds like she was born female. comes across as super nice.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Holy hell sarah hyland is a shorty!