Old castle-magicians-gremlin movie

Tools    

Hello, it's my first post here, i just found the forum searching for the movie. Didn't check for a new members greetings thread, as i am in search of this movie for years, so i rushed to make a new thread.

Alright then. The movie is old, i watched it as a kid. I don't remember much from the plot, but i remember the main actor is a young wizard who calls some evil spirit. The evil spirit takes the form of a goblin/gremlin(i call it gremlin after the Lineage 2 gremlin, they look alike) and hunts the young wizard down. After that the evil spirit takes the form of the wizard himself and commits some murders or something so everyone is after the wizard. All these are taking place in a castle age.
Thanks in advance, i will probably post more information about the movie when i remember more (if i still haven't find it).

Edit 1: The young magician was in a school of magic outdoors when he called the evil spirit and called it to impress/showoff to his classmates if i recall correctly.

Originally Posted by Marla_the_big_tourist
It would really help to have clarified how old is the movie and when were they a kid. As this is a secondhand posting of someone else's description from another board, we also don't know how sure they are about 'wizard'.

So, I'll just venture a guess.

The Gate II (1990) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099636/

Originally Posted by Down_South
If not The Gate II, maybe GHOULIES?
www.imdb.com/title/tt0089200/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089200/trivia?tab=mc

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Wizards of the Lost Kingdom (1985) or Wizards of the Lost Kingdom 2 (1989) ???

Wizards of the Lost Kingdom has a boy wizard and takes place in the Castle Age, there are goblin/monster/gremlin/???? whatever you wanna call the monsters.

Wizards of the Lost Kingdom (1985) or Wizards of the Lost Kingdom 2 (1989) ???

Wizards of the Lost Kingdom has a boy wizard and takes place in the Castle Age, there are goblin/monster/gremlin/???? whatever you wanna call the monsters.
Damn dude, one time i checked in a movie rent shop about the name ''forgotten kingdom'', he told me nothing existed so i lost faith to my memory of the name. I will confirm it is the right movie when i watch it later, the scenes i watched do not remind me of anything and i can't watch it all at the moment. The name matches to my memory though. It might be the 2 part, cause i don't remember beeing that old.
Also genyav thanks a lot for taking the time to read and answer this topic.

If i remember right and if it helps here is one more information.
The young wizard sneak in a castle/building with a friend by beeing invisible with magic or something like that i think at the end scenes.

By the way, i can't find Wizards of the Lost Kingdom II anywhere in order to watch and confirm if it is the right movie.