Eddie Murphy Dead?

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Can't really confim if this is true or not yet. It doesn't seem to be on the main news websites.

Supposedly in a Snowboarding accident in Switzerland.

http://eddie.murphy.mediafetcher.com...tor_skiing.php

Or is this just another fake Internet rumour.

Semper Fooey
I heard he died when a racist girl attacked him in the elevator.

It's officially another silly rumour(if you were been serious in the first post...). Those people who read about it and spread it failed to see that the place the news came from actually put something at the bottom of the article saying it was a joke.

He died in a snowboarding accident last week as well, and last month, last year too.

I think I saw one where he died back in March as well.

That Eddie Murphy must be proper tough to survive all that dying.

I'm pretty sure that this is just a rumor. I think what someone meant to say is that his career is dead.

that's what she said...
I swear someone starts a rumour about Eddy Murphy dead at least once a year. He's not dead. If he were it'd be the headlines of every news based site. Especially YAHOO- I'm on it multiple times a day and there is NOTHING about Eddy Murphy.

I heard he was dying from Parkinsons disease or something like that years ago.

It's always darkest just before the dawn.
All these death rumors are ridiculous. I don't believe in a celebrity's death unless it's in the news. Some people just want to have something to write about, even if it means killing someone who is very much alive and kicking. I wish people would just grow up.

It's always darkest just before the dawn.
Another celebrity is rumored dead. My brother came to me asking if I could search the internet if it was true. But there was no news of his death. Some people are crazy, aren't there?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
a few keep jumping the gun, like they did with Tom Petty... Charles Manson, David Cassidy.... Media knows they'll get a ton more $$$ if they are first, regardless if it's true or not.

"We have an unnamed source tell us (whatever we want)"

If Eddie Murphy died, it's not something you'll have to "guess" about. It'll be the top story of every news outlet in the nation - the man is an icon, it would be breaking news everywhere.