Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Is Longmire any good? A friend called it a “poor man’s Justified” but I’ve heard some strong following online.
We like it. My sister met the author of the books at a writers' conference, and she turned me on to the series. (I've never seen "Justified", so can't compare.)

No, BOP, it was on basic cable or whatever you call the A&E channel. But Netflix picked it up and they continued to produce it but...Season 6 is supposed to be the last season and then it's done. I need to pick up the Season 4 DVD.

Ooh, Des, I like the Nicole pics, especially the second-to-last where she's smiling right at ME! And the very last: I've never seen her with black hair before and she looks pretty smoking there!

This might just do nobody any good.
While we’re playing the hits:

Even if I wasn’t a fan of her movie (or the DCEU, in general (I’m not watching JLA)), I do hope Gal and Patty Jenkins survive the impending collapse. From what I’ve seen in behind-the-scenes footage, there’s a real passion going on, reminds me of the kind of stories you’d hear about the kind of set Sam Raimi ran for the first two Spider-Man, and I hope there’s at least one sequel. C’mon, 2nd time (free from introductions) is usually the best for superheroes.

Plus, maybe Jenkins can get her “Monster” collaborator Charlize as the villain!

SiB, I've never heard of Vicky McClure before, but she really looks familiar. She is truly nice-looking.
She is isn't she ?

She's probably best known in the UK for Shane Meadows' This is England series (and a lot of other TV roles) The first time I saw her was opposite Paddy Considine in the film A Room for Romeo Brass (1999), also by Meadows. She's also in Hummingbird (2013).

I've been enjoying looking at Adrianne Palicki on The Orville.

People will hate me, but is there any way she can get rid of that mole between her eyes?

Still, she fills out the uniform well.

Now Halston Sage is much better looking in real life...

...than her character on the show...

Palicki was very pretty in FNL, but she has a strange boob job, which you can’t tell until she wears something low-cut.

but she has a strange boob job
Haha... yeah. Mole’s ‘aight tho.

Isn’t Theron in the McFarlane Star Trek?

Saunch, thanks for providing more Gal Gadot. I just watched her for about the third time in Keeping Up With the Joneses, which may not be a classic but it's lots of fun and Gal and Isla Fisher are in lingerie in it, plus they kiss each other. So it's got that going for it. Which is why I posted Isla a page or two back.

Ed, yeah, Myrna Loy's been posted on here before but in different photos, and she is very welcome here! One of my favorite stars from classic movies.

Captain Steel, Adrianne Palicki is awesome! I watched her in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. until her and her character's husband left the story and I started to lose interest. Still, I watched for a little while because there are still a handful of gorgeous ladies on the show, including this lady, Chloe Bennet:

...and wow! Captain. Halston Sage, what a find! She is very beautiful. I love new girls to fall in deep like with and I think she's one of them. Her makeup on the show looks like they're trying to go for a Klingon/Human mix, like B'Elanna Torres (Roxann Dawson):

Is The Orville a comedy or action or both? I need to watch this show.

And Saunch, both Adrienne and Charlize in the same picture, much less the same show? It's too sexy! Too sexy! On second thought, naw, I can deal with it. I must watch this.

While watching the TV show Gifted, I found this girl (who was uncredited, funny enough), but found her and she is Skylar Samuels:

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Watch blind date for Gal, dad. OMG instant lady crush for me. Just a short role but worth every minute.

While watching the TV show Gifted, I found this girl (who was uncredited, funny enough), but found her and she is Skylar Samuels:
Nice-looking girl.

Now Halston Sage is much better looking in real life...

...than her character on the show...
Ah the old staggering beauty obscured by prosthetics bit. At least you can see her eyebrows .

She is isn't she ?

She's probably best known in the UK for Shane Meadows' This is England series (and a lot of other TV roles) The first time I saw her was opposite Paddy Considine in the film A Room for Romeo Brass (1999), also by Meadows. She's also in Hummingbird (2013).
Let's not forget the brilliant Line Of Duty.

Speaking of policewomen, they've started showing the wonderful WPC 56 again this week on BBC in the afternoons, which means lots and lots of this lovely lady.

Jennie Jacques

Watch blind date for Gal, dad.
You mean Date Night?

@dadgumblah I also like Chloe Bennet (even though I’ve never seen AoS).

Thanks, Dani and Saunch for mentioning Date Night with Gal Gadot, but if that's the one with Tina Fey, eh, I don't know. I love me some Gal but I loathe Tina Fey and can barely stand to look at her much less hear her. But I'll consider it.

Oh, honeykid! Jennie Jacques...I've never seen her but know that you've posted her, WOW! She's is staggeringly beautiful.

Saunch, yes, Chloe Bennet, so wonderful. And, uh, is she trying to tell us something with that pic? A middle finger and an ice cream cone? The mind boggles!

Another frequent beauty - Sarah Gadon

I just started Alias Grace. So far, pretty good (sweet David Cronenberg cameo).