Michael Keaton
19.57%
9 votes
Val Kilmer
4.35%
2 votes
George Clooney
46 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Out of the list here I would have to say Kilmer, although I wouldnt put it at a top rate peformance. I know someone here knows the answer to this: who was the actor who played batman in the short: Deadend. He seems to be by far the best I have seen, along with the guy who played the joker also.

Michael Keaton was the BEST Batman ever. I mean, look at the competition!

Val Kilmer: looked good for the part, just didn't pull it off IMO.

George Cloony: Desperate attempt to get popular again, with a terrible role in a terribel movie.

Adam West: Way diff. style of movie making back then when it comes to Batman, so I could'nt dislike him anymore that I like him.

But IMO, the first two Batman movies (starring Keaton) are by far a better class of Batman movies. They're dark, spooky, cool, and oh yeah, GREAT VILLIANS!

If the last two movies had better casting, and weren't so neon filled, I would like them. And they need to keep it to one villian a movie. Penguin and Catwoman is the only good mix I can think of. Two-Face or the Riddler by themselves would be awesome. And Patrick Stewart as Mr. Freeze in the ORIGINAL costume from the comics would be good too.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Well, George Clooney still is popular, just not a good Batman. I take that back about him wanting to get popular w/ Batman. (that sounded gay)

not that I'm a homophobe or anything, dont' take it the wrong way

LZ… you might want to explore the edit feature… that is unless you are talking to yourself…

Anyway, there is another Batman poll HERE if anyone wants to check out the results….

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
LZ… you might want to explore the edit feature… that is unless you are talking to yourself…

Anyway, there is another Batman poll HERE if anyone wants to check out the results….
Actually, I am indeed talking to. . .(no, shut up! I'm speaking) anyway, it helps me. . .(I said leave me alone!)

best to worst:

best: michael keaton

val kilmer

george clooney

worst: adam west

cazz
x

Michael Keaton...IMO, no one will ever be able to top his Batman.
Followed closely by Val Kilmer...Simply because he is such a great actor.

The Green Lantern
Michael Keaton is the best Batman hands down.

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I'm going with Michael Keaton. He was awesome as Batman!

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by T-850
I'm going with Michael Keaton. He was awesome as Batman!

Keaton here as well...

Kilmer is a good actor also.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Michael Keaton gets my vote
Ok starting in order of actors!

Micheal Keaton-the one and only batman!Great in both of the batman movies!(So we asked ouerselves why did he not play in the other two batman movies?)

Val Krimer great Batman!After MIcheal he is the second best!Also batman forever is my favorite of all four of them!He is not that bad looking either!
Cloony are you nuts?He was the worst batman ever!He could not even crack a funny joke if his life depened on it!thumbs down!One of the reasons that the last batman sucked big time!Anyway that is all see you arond!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
(So we asked ouerselves why did he not play in the other two batman movies?)
He pulled out when Burton pulled out

Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
Cloony are you nuts?He was the worst batman ever!He could not even crack a funny joke if his life depened on it
.... Have you seen O Brother, Where Art Thou? [2000]???
The bad jokes wernt Clooneys fault, it was the script (which was Akiva Goldsman fault).
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...