What female film deserves and all-male reboot?

Tools    

Guys and Whispers (Bergman)
The Neon DeMan (Winding Refn)
Amanite (Lee)
Street of Shane (Mizoguchi)

They should also do a reboot of that female Ghostbusters film but with an all male cast, called 'Ghostbusters'.

Terms of Endurance
Maybe people are confused because this sounds like an already existing Steven Seagal movie. It's a missed opportunity, Hollywood. Father/son in a toxically competitive relationship, until the son has to endure the chemotherapy. We know what happens. The point is that he tries.

OK, how about Woody Allen's Exteriors, where the brothers Joaquin Phoenix, Timothy Chalamet and Jessie Eisenberg spend the film cleaning their gutters. Just sign the checks already.

Jean DielMAN, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles
LOL, no man is ever gonna kill someone who gave him an orgasm.

The Boy Luck Club - A group of second generation Asian guys get together and play mah-jongg.

Nine to Five (AKA The Water was Cold!) - Three male co-workers cope with a horrible female boss by taking a Polar Bear Plunge.

The Worst Five Clubs - Three divorced males commiserate after getting dumped for younger husbands and bond over a night of bar hopping.

No? Nothing? I'll show myself out.

They should also do a reboot of that female Ghostbusters film but with an all male cast, called 'Ghostbusters'.
Nah, it'll never work.

The Stepford Husbands
Just an FYI (as it was just a joke and no one cares) this already exists.

LOL, no man is ever gonna kill someone who gave him an orgasm.
I know it's a joke and I wish it were true, but the amount of women killed by their partners kind of pisses on that. That's before we get on to all the other sexual murders.

ATTT - Caged Heat. Go on girls, enjoy yourselves.

I know it's a joke and I wish it were true, but the amount of women killed by their partners kind of pisses on that. That's before we get on to all the other sexual murders.
Oof, mine was a joke & a good one. As a woman, I would like to forget for just one minute the abuse of women by men.

Boldly going.
Charlotte's Angels.
Hidden Fathers (Hidden Figures).
Working Guy
Wonder Man (Wonder Woman)
Brian Jones's Diary
Jack Brown
Her Guy Friday
Legally Blond
Buff Vampire Slayer

Is this movie about shrinkage?

Yes. And thanks for catching that.

Yes. And thanks for catching that.
You're welcome (...and "Nine to Five" aren't times of day in this movie, but rather measurements?)

A great movie conversion because it touches on so many levels!

And with shrinkage it would be more like "Five to 1/2""!

None. I will not support this thread's patriarchal agenda. Peg the patriarchy.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

A troubled convict. Transferred to a new prison. Looking to get over before he goes under, but is he willing to click-up with savages to get the keys to this yard?

Starring Vin Diesel, Kevin Gage, Peter Greene, Forrest Whitaker, and Noel Gugliemi (as Hector).

Marie Antoinette Dynamite

(Whoops, I went in the wrong gender direction... and the only thing Marie Antoinette & Napoleon had in common is they were both French... GOSH!)