Hello!

Tools    

Thanks for the warm welcome! I don't really have generalized feelings for Musicals, I just love good movies. Singin' in the Rain is one of my favorite films. And last year's LaLaLand was masterfully done in my opinion.
Yup La La Land was fantastic, one of my favorites from that year.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
Good evening and welcome! Have a slice of cake... 🍰. Word of warning Luis, don't mention cows ANYWHERE on this forum!!
Thanks for the welcome! Confused about the cow thing but it definitely won't happen lol!

Good evening and welcome! Have a slice of cake... 🍰. Word of warning Luis, don't mention cows ANYWHERE on this forum!!
Thanks for the welcome! Confused about the cow thing but it definitely won't happen lol!
Well when i first joined i made the mistake of mentioning cows to a certain member, he then actually told me to lick a cows ass to taste how good the beef is! I was traumatised for a while but i'm getting over it now!

Well when i first joined i made the mistake of mentioning cows to a certain member, he then actually told me to lick a cows ass to taste how good the beef is! I was traumatised for a while but i'm getting over it now!
OMG! This is going to be fun

OMG! This is going to be fun
I dare you to mention cows over in the Shoutbox, he usually hangs out in there!

I dare you to mention cows over in the Shoutbox, he usually hangs out in there!
Lol, I'm a bit scared.
But I do like cows, if that counts for anything.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
mmm, cow ass! Yummy

mmm, cow ass! Yummy
Haha!! You sound just like ynwtf... Ooops i slipped up, it was him that said it!!