Tools    

January 18. 2018

Flænset
(2000, Denmark)
Directed by Heini Grünbaum
4/5
Re-watch

***This movie is not for everyone***

A man catches his wife cheating on him and becomes enraged. He kills her lover, takes a woman hostage, forces her to kill his wife and then proceeds to rape her. Two police officers show up and he kills them as well. Keeping the woman chained up, he proceeds to feed her cooked parts of the 4 dead victims. She convinces him to have sex with her and she stabs him with a knife. The next morning, as she is leaving, he reaches out to her. She drags his body out and sets it on fire and walks off.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I love the idea of this. Probably not a good one to have on date night with Mr D

@Dani8..

Hey see the picture of the guy with the garden claw on his face?

Lars... yes Lars...

@Dani8..

Hey see the picture of the guy with the garden claw on his face?

Lars... yes Lars...
Yeah I remember seeing him in the cast list.

Yeah I remember seeing him in the cast list.
He was young in that.. I found a place to watch all his movies.. I have seen a few of his..

have you seen "Når dyrene drømmer"? (When Animals Dream)

He was young in that.. I found a place to watch all his movies.. I have seen a few of his..

have you seen "Når dyrene drømmer"? (When Animals Dream)
I havent heard of that. Will ask my big bro - he subscribes to the multi cultural network I told you about and is in love with scandi noir.

I havent heard of that. Will ask my big bro - he subscribes to the multi cultural network I told you about and is in love with scandi noir.
I have it here in this thread

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...41#post1440241