What scares you the most in films?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have a phobia about all things involving Finger Nails and Finger Nails coming off so if there are any sort of finger nail envolved in a film, I cringe and very near be sick. Im also not a fan of teeth being pulled out, so what Scares you in film?

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I have a phobia about all things involving Finger Nails and Finger Nails coming off so if there are any sort of finger nail envolved in a film, I cringe and very near be sick. Im also not a fan of teeth being pulled out, so what Scares you in film?
I actually agree, anything to do with body parts being realistically removed or dismembered automatically makes me burry my head away somewhere safe.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Thats the thing I love all things gorey in movies and I love seening the effects that filmakers do to make it look as real as possible but anything to do with finger nails is the worest thing ever imo.

Female Jungle Poster
Anything going into eyeballs. Any sort of slicing or cutting flesh.

*twitches in horror*

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Having to watch a loved one be tortured -ughhhhhhhhhhhhh - hate that.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Anything going into eyeballs. Any sort of slicing or cutting flesh.

*twitches in horror*
I'd recommend you look away at the fight scene in Die Hard 2. There is some icicle to eye contact.

Female Jungle Poster
I'd recommend you look away at the fight scene in Die Hard 2. There is some icicle to eye contact.

*screeches in revulsion*

Ugh. Thanks for the heads-up, Classicqueen.

I have a phobia about all things involving Finger Nails and Finger Nails coming off so if there are any sort of finger nail envolved in a film, I cringe and very near be sick.
Can we say Stir of Echos

oh I hate that too! and teeth! anything to do with removing teeth and the noise and difficulty of pulling them out gives me the shivers.

The thing that still scares me after decades of film watching is the dismembered hand in the 1946 film The Beast With Five Fingers. I can see that hand scuttling over the floor now, jeez!

I hate disgusting sounds in films too. In the Fly, I couldn't watch till the end cos the sounds were so horribly real!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
oh I hate that too! and teeth! anything to do with removing teeth and the noise and difficulty of pulling them out gives me the shivers.

The thing that still scares me after decades of film watching is the dismembered hand in the 1946 film The Beast With Five Fingers. I can see that hand scuttling over the floor now, jeez!

I hate disgusting sounds in films too. In the Fly, I couldn't watch till the end cos the sounds were so horribly real!
I cannot stand the scene in The Fly where he is pulling his finger nails off it has always made me cringe, damn there should be a list of movies that can warn you about finger nails coming off

Hey n3wt,

I'd stay away from Cronenberg's version of The Fly if I were you! They drop off rather than pull off, but still...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Hey n3wt,

I'd stay away from Cronenberg's version of The Fly if I were you! They drop off rather than pull off, but still...

Thanks for the heads up friend, even reading it makes my stomach flip

I remember another one double dose District 9 teeth and finger nails

Something about dead bodies in water always seemed to frighten me a little if its done well along with silence (the unknown), again only if they do it right. Most horror flicks don't get me.

I think what really gets my heart going are those ominous moments in scary films for example the dark figure that Father Moore sees in The Exorcism of Emily Rose or in The Shining when the twins talk to Danny and say "come play with us Danny". those types of moments really get to me.

Anarchist within reason
Shia Lebouf doing anything

The thought of Michael Bay getting an oscar nomination

Pretty much the next Transformers movie
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'