30 Days Of Night

→ in
Tools    

I don't know what it was, I can't quite put my finger on it but this film just didn't do it for me. It had nothing to do with expectation because I had none. it simply left my feeling an overall sense of dissapointment.

Maybe you were disappointed?
LOL! yeah, but im not to sure what I was disapointed with. The effects were good, the location was phenomenal, I had no real problem with the cast and the story was interesting. there was simply something missing as a whole I suppose. It didn't quite all gel together.

LOL! yeah, but im not to sure what I was disapointed with. The effects were good, the location was phenomenal, I had no real problem with the cast and the story was interesting. there was simply something missing as a whole I suppose. It didn't quite all gel together.
If you see it again, keep in mind that it's a zombie film. I felt exactly the same way for the first hour or so of this film then, once I'd decided I was watching a zombie film and not a vampire film, I enjoyed it a lot more. Of course, it could just be that the film gets a lot better after that first hour or so, but I don't believe so.

I am a horror film lover. That's why i loved the film very much. David Slade directed the film. The Bloodthirsty vampires are very horrible. I enjoyed the movie alone at home.

I thoroughly loved this movie and have watched it about twelve times, enjoying every single viewing. Though I'm not a big fan of Josh Hartnett, I bought him as the sheriff and found his character to be totally believable. I also felt that all of the other actors did an excellent job as well, especially Danny Huston, who played Marlow, the lead vampire.

Employee of the Month
It looks good, sometimes fantastic. But in the end, the whole plot is dull.
Everyone who likes the special B-Movie/Zombie-Horror-Feeling, will enjoy this movie. At least, the cast is good and the flick is made very professional. There are many illogical moments, but it never gets stupid.

So:

It had a lot of potential. I loved teh direction of the ending but it needed to be done differently. But compared to other movies of this genre, it's a jewel.

I remember watching it a few months ago, and I thought it was a fairly good movie. Underrated I must say... the only aspect of the film I was disappointed with was the ending fight scene between he characters of Hartnett and Huston, it could have gone for longer if anything.