What actor/actress was in these TV Shows?

Tools    

Now I see it. The second picture is from the Pete Holmes HBO project "Crashing" (2017-2019) but was supposed to be the British show "Crashing" (2016) which was created by and stars
Phoebe Waller-Bridge

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The answer is

Marc Evan Jackson

The six series are, in order, "Suit Up" (2012-2013), "Splitting Up Together" (2018-2019), "The Spoils Before Dying" (2015), "The Good Place" (2017-2020), "The Baby-Sitters Club" (2020-2021), and "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" (2014-2021).

OPEN FLOOR

No idea

Two of the series are "Pretty Little Liars" and the reboot of "Dynasty". The only name jumping out from those two casts is
Kara Royster

But I'm not sure what the middle pic is so I can't verify if she is the link or just common between those two shows? If that is her, OPEN FLOOR.

The first shot is not from the original Pretty Little Liars. It's from a different show, You are correct about Dynasty but wrong on the link. Here's another show.

Looks like Jamie Gertz on the subway...that's all I've got.
I thought it was Alison Williams. Maybe in Girls, but I could be wrong.

Final photo is from GOT. Richard Madden or whatever his name is.