Tomato Necromancy

Tools    

I assumed Heino was just a guy doing a shtick. I'm pretty sure I saw him interact with BL plenty of times, and like JJ says, both seemed too well adjusted to pull that off.

(I will say that BL was one of those posters, like Izzy Black and Ergill, whose presence I enjoyed immensely in discussions but, despite them not being condescending or anything, I would hesitate to engage with at length. This was definitely insecurity on my part, but it felt like I was pulling up a little toddler-sized chair to the grownups table anytime I tried to get into a discussion.)

If you want real alias weirdness, did any of you ever stumble into that Dollywood thread in one of the subforums? It was one poster running a few dozen aliases having one long cryptic conversation between them. Creepy ****.

Wasn't the Dollywood thread Neclord?

I didn't understand it, but would randomly scroll through from curosity

Wasn't the Dollywood thread Neclord?

I didn't understand it, but would randomly scroll through from curosity

If you want real alias weirdness, did any of you ever stumble into that Dollywood thread in one of the subforums? It was one poster running a few dozen aliases having one long cryptic conversation between them. Creepy ****.
I was fascinated enough to try to read the whole thread, but never finished it. True rabbit hole. Every once in a while, he would start the whole thing over again with slight variations. In short, it was something about David Lynch doing a version of Wizard of Oz, with a mix of poetry (some of it not too bad) and extended dialogues between his various characters. Whenever someone would stumble in and say something, complimentary or not, he would pull out his Hannibal Lector persona and chase them off. Then it was back to the serenity of surrealism.

I think RT collapsed before the whole toxic fandom discourse started, but exhibit A would be Red. I can only hope he chilled out a little after the forums died.
Nah. I bet he's wearing an unwashed "Release the Snyder Cut" T-shirt right now.

I don't think Heino was BL, because I once got in a heady debate with BL over the Kennedy assassination, where he was going very hard in the paint for the then-recent Bugliosi book. Heino appeared to side with the cover-up narrative, citing my points about Jack Ruby. BL claimed to have been so disappointed with Heino for what he considered this lapse of reason. I'm not sure if BL was schizo enough to have done this as a ruse.
Interesting, BL may have only been Evil Heino then because that's who posted the remaining trading cards at Corrie. Or, maybe he knows Heino/Evil Heino personally and he did him that favor? Either way, his unexplained return was like a warm hug...followed by a stab in the back.

I’m gonna need details.
👀
In short, he had multiple incidents of unprovoked harassment towards several users throughout the time I knew him, especially Jinnistan. He also made multiple attack threads on various people. Yoda wouldn't put up with him for long on this server.

I’m gonna need details.
👀

lovesexy was a poster who was clearly not well. He claimed he was manic depressive, but he was also an *******. He was frequently a nightmare who derailed threads because he was angry people weren't talking about the movies he wanted to talk about. Even though he never actually had anything to say about the movies he wanted to talk about except for the fact that he had heard of them and had watched them and wanted everyone to know he'd seen them. He was deeply insufferable. So of course I kind of liked him. At least, until I didn't. As much as I could identify with a lot of his issues, there always comes a point where no matter how much you can empathize, you just run out of patience.

If I remember correctly, he very briefly joined the corrie. But no more than for a couple of weeks, if not days, and was never heard from again.

If I was a gambling man, I would wager he is no longer with us.

The trick is not minding
Reminds me of a fellow we had here named Zotis. He even made a thread attacking Yoda. Then he got banned. So when I makes jokes about people “going fully Zotis, you never go full Zotis!”, that is who I’m referencing.

Edit: there was actually more to it iirc.

lovesexy was a poster who was clearly not well. He claimed he was manic depressive, but he was also an *******. He was frequently a nightmare who derailed threads because he was angry people weren't talking about the movies he wanted to talk about. Even though he never actually had anything to say about the movies he wanted to talk about except for the fact that he had heard of them and had watched them and wanted everyone to know he'd seen them. He was deeply insufferable. So of course I kind of liked him. At least, until I didn't. As much as I could identify with a lot of his issues, there always comes a point where no matter how much you can empathize, you just run out of patience.
If I remember correctly, there were a few times when he seemingly bragged about deliberately going off his meds. I'm perhaps being a bit insensitive here, but it made it hard to sympathize with him, especially given his other behaviour. I probably got along with him as well as one could (or at the very least wasn't one of his usual targets), but did find myself bracing myself for known trigger points (i.e. bring up Brian De Palma and expect a pages long rant, with the films he claimed to not take issue with changing during every iteration of said rant) and trying to post around it.

On the other hand, he did give us one stone cold classic: "Take that cock!"

If I remember correctly, there were a few times when he seemingly bragged about deliberately going off his meds.

I have a friend who has to take anti-psychotic medication, and because of its effects on him, I can get why someone would stop taking it. But the problem with lovesexy wasn't that he was mentally ill, it was that he was also a prick. To a lot of people. lYes, part of this was almost certainly due to his other problems. But part of it was also because he was an *******.

I hope he figured things out for himself. I hope he hasn't met the kind of fate I imagine for him. And I did sort of like him, legitimately. He introduced me to Ogroff after all. This is an important thing to do for someone like me.

But he was still an *******.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer

Oh god, I remember that.

On the one hand, it was like keeping a nutter in their own cell away from the other inmates and just letting them babble to themselves.

On the other hand, it was F*CKING CRAZY.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
True rabbit hole.

I REALLY wish you hadn't used the word rabbit hole. I feel like Hazel is looking over my shoulder.

Touching himself.

And touching Mowgli from The Jungle Book.

I REALLY wish you hadn't used the word rabbit hole. I feel like Hazel is looking over my shoulder.

Touching himself.

And touching Mowgli from The Jungle Book.

Does anyone remember the thread "Eat it or wear it?"

It was a game where you're presented with a series of situations, and presented with the titular decision at each turn. I remember getting a good amount of laughs out of it, but don't remember if it was something I participated in or stumbled across when I was looking for an old thread.

Hoping somebody else remembers this.