Want a free MoFo Bumper Sticker? Of course you do

Tools    

Yup, I've sent a few across the pond. Seems to cost close to the same, if not the same. Canadia costs a bit more.

Anyway, I'd be glad to send you one; just PM me your address and I'll have it out right away.
Awesome, Thanks a million

It shipped on August 5th; estimated arrival date was 4 days ago. The place did say that they can't be held for any holdups in customs, though. I'll PM you the address they sent it to, but it definitely got sent.

Yup, I've sent a few across the pond. Seems to cost close to the same, if not the same. Canadia costs a bit more.

Anyway, I'd be glad to send you one; just PM me your address and I'll have it out right away.
Yes Canadia... does cost more for everything thank you so much though!! I will get on the camera thingy soon,
Again thank you Yoda!!! ;p

The Adventure Starts Here!
My previous MoFo bumper sticker was so faded you couldn't read it, so I made myself a new one via Cafe Press. Five bucks for one. It's a little clearer than this picture makes it seem, since I slapped it right over the old sticker and it's a tad smaller than the original. Oops.

My previous MoFo bumper sticker was so faded you couldn't read it, so I made myself a new one via Cafe Press. Five bucks for one. It's a little clearer than this picture makes it seem, since I slapped it right over the old sticker and it's a tad smaller than the original. Oops.

What a great idea!

Thanks! I also updated the name from Bruce Willis to Keanu Reeves. And the percentage. I used 27% because all "Weird Al" Yankovic fans have a special love of the number 27.

But if you make your own, your mileage may vary. (I used InDesign and the logo image from Yoda.)

I take it these aren't sold anymore.
No, I asked Yoda if he had any more of these left and he said no. So I asked for the logo image file and just made my own, then uploaded it to Cafe Press. Had to get the dimensions in line with what they wanted, but otherwise, it was inexpensive and shipped quickly.