The Personal Recommendation Hall of Fame II

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I'm here as well and stick around for it

Ok I'm busy but I'm going to start revealing in the 2nd post. Members are in alphabetical order except I'm last. I may have to take a couple of breaks.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Did someone just nominate Midnight Cowboy for everyone? Or is it just a coincidence? One of those picks for Ed was my second choice for him.

Did someone just nominate Midnight Cowboy for everyone? Or is it just a coincidence? One of those picks for Ed was my second choice for him.
Inmate didn't get it on his list and I've already seen it so it can't be nominated for me.
I'm kind of jealous about some of the movies these people get to experience for the first time.

Inmate didn't get it on his list and I've already seen it so it can't be nominated for me.
I'm kind of jealous about some of the movies these people get to experience for the first time.
I was that way for the first HoF. Can't remember who it was, but they had classic Must See! after Classic Must See! and I was jealous as hell for them AND pretty d@mn happy for them in equal measure.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I've seen it too so it won't be on mine. One of Inmate's would have been my back-up pick for him too.

I like how it's all alphabetical so there's no clues who picked what.

I was that way for the first HoF. Can't remember who it was, but they had classic Must See! after Classic Must See! and I was jealous as hell for them AND pretty d@mn happy for them in equal measure.
Pretty sure that was Ahwell. Everything on that list was outstanding.

That was probably ahwell. He's basically just a kid so he's got a lot of watching to do.

I've seen it too so it won't be on mine. One of Inmate's would have been my back-up pick for him too.

I like how it's all alphabetical so there's no clues who picked what.
The secretive aspect worked really well in the first one and then people volunteered after a review wasn't written. Really enjoyed that
That was probably ahwell. He's basically just a kid so he's got a lot of watching to do.
YES! Thank you!!
and thank you @Hey Fredrick. For some reason your quote didn't show up