"His shoes fell off"

Tools    

Hello, i am trying to remember the name of a movie where someone says that a guy fell down some stairs and his shoes fell off, thats all i remember i dont remember actors director when it was made or anything.

Ive been trying to remember this one now for years.

Here to learn. And judge silently.
Google's saying Jerky Boys, 1995. Any bells rung?

Will have a look, sorry i know there's not much to go on but like i said its been years.

It could very well be it, it looks like a really terrible film and i have no memory of watching it but it does have the line. will see if i can find some footage of the scene.

Man i just watched a few clips and it looks horrible, i must admit im kind of embarrassed now that i asked the questions, what a let down after all these years, i mean i wasnt expecting a masterpiece or anything, i knew it was going to be a little silly, but not like this .... not like this .

That often happens where you remember bits of a film for years and build it up in your head to being good, then when you watch it again it's terrible

That happened to me with Arachnophobia. It gave me nightmares as a kid so I thought it was going to be a really scary horror movie, I was so disappointed when it turned out to be a comedy.

I've never seen The Jerky Boys movie, but I had their audio tapes a long time ago when they first came out. This was definitely in one of their prank phone calls on the tapes, I'm not sure about the movie.

Maybe it was an audio thing I heard on another tv programme, a sketch programme or something ? I'm pretty certain it was one of these things, either the movie or sketch so at least the mystery isn't there anymore

Thanks all for the help, didn't have much to go on but but you got it !