Untitled Xmas Comedy: JGL Movie

Tools    

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-levitt-678862

I'll update the title of the thread when the movie officially gets a title. But I'm a big JGL fan and I Google him from time to time to see if he has any new projects. Came across this one today and it sounds like it could be another winner.

It's going team JGL back up with Rogen and Levine (director) from 50/50 which really excites me because I loved 50/50. It balanced the drama and comedy so stupidly well. It is one of JGL's best performances IMO. I think he should have been nominated for an Oscar for it but I know they would never go for that type of moive, anyways, back on topic.

The movie is about 3 best friends who meet up in NYC every Christmas Eve to go out, it's a tradition. Rogen and Levitt have already been cast, my question is who would you like to see as the 3rd friend? And do you have any interest in seeing it? Smells like a holiday hit.

Some guys I'd like to see as the 3rd.
-Chris Pratt-Seems like he would have great chemistry with these 2)
-Jason Schwartzman-Just my personal pick, he needs to be featured more!
-Jonah Hill- Great at comedy, already as chemistry with Rogen
-Jay Pharoah- Let's see him bust into movies. Think he could be the next big comedic movie star.
-Aaron Paul - Feel like him and JGL would have fantastic chemistry

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Antho...edy-42993.html

Well I didn't get any of those I listed, but it looks like they filled out the 3 leads with a guy I should have listed. Looks like Anthony Mackie is jumping on as the 3rd lead. Totally cool with that. He is so underrated, always cranking out great performances, even in sh*t movies. My favorite performance of his was Hurt Locker, so stellar. But I actually thought him and the Rock were amazing in Pain and Gain. I hate Micheal Bay but those two guys almost saved the movie.

I hope this leads to JGL and Mackie working together again. Be some dynamite stuff if they did. Really looking forward to this project. Rogen is always pretty solid and I loved 50/50 from the director. Hopefully it's a Xmas classic.