The Setting Game

Tools    

Ok so I'm just winging a game. Just popped into my head so hopefully it turns out alright.

So one person names a city/country/reign/state. Then the next person must name a movie where a majority of it is set in that place. Once they get it they name another city/country/regn/state to let someone else name a movie.

It's probably best for the game if you remain general, In terms of places you name. Big cities, country where many movies take place. Naming a small city like Fargo will not be much fun.

Here I'll start in the next post....

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Spring Breakers

New York?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
How come:

1. This wasn't made by Sexy Celebrity
2. Has actually sense

Oh yeah, the second ensues the first.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington

British Columbia.

Suspect's Reviews