I'm leaving!

Tools    

I haven't really seen any posts of yours that were over the line. Could someone point some of them out?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I've found you nothing but charming and hilarious, I don't find your posts out of line at all. But best of luck with everything either way, and don't forget to keep posting!

Minio doesnt realize how much he is loved here.. and not just by me... even tho he makes me mad sometimes.. he's still one of my closest friends... actually most of my closest friends here piss me off sometimes... Swan, SC, Minio... even Neiba!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Minio, you do what you have to do, but I miss you already. MoFo should only be for enjoyment and to a certain extent, freedom, so if it isn't conducive to those things or real life, I understand. You probably spend too much time on here anyway, but hey, it was fun most of the time, wasn't it?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Mr Minio, I rarely comment on your posts, mainly because you and I have very different tastes in movies, but it's always sad to see a valued member of our community decide to leave, or even just post less.

I hope you rethink your decision and decide to stay, and stay active here. This site needs some of your fun and crazy posts.

I think Godoggo has the Miss You MoFie award locked.
Unless my satellite dish finds her soon. Then she gets the Welcome Back MoFie.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I think Godoggo has the Miss You MoFie award locked. Maybe he should try for a different award.
Unless my satellite dish finds her soon. Then she gets the Welcome Back MoFie.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your satellite dish starts working soon.

Minio doesnt realize how much he is loved here.. and not just by me... even tho he makes me mad sometimes.. he's still one of my closest friends... actually most of my closest friends here piss me off sometimes... Swan, SC, Minio... even Neiba!
never piss you off

Master of My Domain
This is all because Sir Toose just had to delete one of his best posts of all-time.

The People's Republic of Clogher
This is all because Sir Toose just had to delete one of his best posts of all-time.
I think a lot of people have forgotten this:

Although the administrators and moderators of Movie Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Movie Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Movie Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
You know, the thing that everyone agreed to when they signed up? I think most people will agree that we're not especially strict when it comes to policing a lot of this stuff but don't abuse the privilege, yeah?

In that case, about 95% of my posts should probably be deleted.

It was a picture. A picture of a dildo. If it does represent the 'greatest of all time' to anyone, I'd suggest that a raising of standards is probably in order.

If you were to go to google and enter that word you could see them by the millions, in multitudes of shapes and colors, whatever happens to please the eye.

MoFo isn't 4Chan and it's survived as long as it has because of the standards employed.

If this place degraded below those standards 9/10 of the people here wouldn't stay.

I'm not trying to be a hard@ss, but I've been coming here for years because it is what it is, which is to say, it's not really like anywhere else. Nor would we want it to be.