The Fighter (2010)

Tools    

Release Date: December 10, 2010 (limited; wide release: Dec. 17)
Studio: Paramount Pictures
Director: David O. Russell
Screenwriter: Scott Silver
Starring: Mark Wahlberg, Christian Bale, Amy Adams, Melissa Leo, Jack McGee
Genre: Drama, Sports

Wow it took me 2 min to figure out that it was Christian Bail the other character

I just watched the trailer and it looks great. I couldn't believe it was Bale in that first scene. He lost so much weight. Again.

I just watched the trailer and it looks great. I couldn't believe it was Bale in that first scene. He lost so much weight. Again.
Seriously, it looks like Wahlberg is getting trained in this by his brother The Machinist. In the article I just wrote about it I mentioned that it really doesn't show a lot of the fight scenes. I think boxing movies are make or break on the choreography and camera work of the fight scenes. Plus the big thing about Mickey Ward is how hard he could punch and how big of a beating he could take. Hopefully they can capture that.

Movies Music Girls Gear and Beer

Yeah, Dickie Ward, Bales character, struggled a lot with drugs. Crazy to see him go from Batman size to this again. That has to be incredibly unhealthy.

lol

Yeah, Dickie Ward, Bales character, struggled a lot with drugs. Crazy to see him go from Batman size to this again. That has to be incredibly unhealthy.

lol
yea it aint good for the body to be cutting size like that.

The trailer looks decent but I am having a sense of deju vu about this. Still, it's always good to see Bale working even if it is alongside Mark Wahlberg who was only very good in one flick.