X-box 360

Tools    

OK so,since PS3 cost a freaking fortune I decided to get an X-box 360 for Christmas and basically the games that come out are usually the same for both platforms except killzone uncharted and god of war for PS3 and Halo and gears of war for 360.However there is the issue with The FPS games and the usage of joystick couse during the summer I tried and I sucked so is there a chance to plug a keyboard and mouse to a 360 ?

In the PC versions of any FPS, you use the keyboard to move around.
Yes i know , i was being what was called "sarcastic" towards what Meatwad said.

Is there not a keyboard with a touchpad on it for 360? Thought there was but not sure.
Yes, it connects to the controller.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This is the only keyboard for the 360 that I know of but its only for chat really,

The People's Republic of Clogher
There's something called FragFX for the PS3 which some guys I know have and think is pretty good. XCM do a mouse/keyboard adapter for the 360 called the XFPS but I dunno anyone who has one.

Link

EDIT - There seem to be lots on eBay but I vaguely remember XCM putting out a press release telling people to beware of fakes. You get what you pay for, I guess.

Isn't the PS3 now cheaper than an Xbox 360? I think they might be the same price but with PS3 you get free wireless internet which costs an additional $100 on 360 and free rechargeable batteries for the controllers which is about $20 each for 360 not to mention the free online community.

The People's Republic of Clogher
OK thanks Tacitus I'll think about it.But how did it took you guys to get used to the controllers with the first person shooters?
It doesn't get a great review here so beware, but that's for an early version. The XFPS 3.0 seems to get much more positive criticism so that's the one to go for.

In a way that I can download games instead of buying them just like in the PS2 back in the day you just put a chip and you can play downloaded games something that is not available still for the PS3 that is the only reason I want 360 even though I really want to play God Of War III

.....plus 360 is corrupted

In a way that I can download games instead of buying them just like in the PS2 back in the day you just put a chip and you can play downloaded games something that is not available still for the PS3 that is the only reason I want 360 even though I really want to play God Of War III
That's what's called "modded" not corrupted. If it was corrupted, there would be something literally wrong or damaged with your X-Box 360.

Modding isn't downloading games instead of buying them, it's altering the hardware or making your own case.

Anyway, it's pretty obvious that B-card is just using the word "corrupted" in a non-literal way. I knew exactly what he meant by it based on the context he surrounded it with, so I don't see any reason to be pedantic about it.