Red Dawn 2010 Remake

Tools    

The remake reminds me of this Australian film too for those interested:

Yet to see the original Red Dawn but think I will leave the remake for blu-ray rental.

The original Red Dawn was a Right wing wet dream. This time around i don't know if portraying plucky insurgents will resonate quite the same way.
I was thinking the same thing Dex-- bad time for this remake! (plucky insurgents, lol)
I'd guess that more than half of those watching would never put those two things together.

Yet to see the original Red Dawn but think I will leave the remake for blu-ray rental.
^^Must. See. Original.^^ It's pure 80's Americana goodness.

BTW, just because I saw it on the same page, for those of you who can/do watch films on youtube. The original, of course, not The Rock remake.

&feature=related

Looks cool. Chris Hemsworth has become an A list star because of Thor and Josh Peck is still a solid B lister with A list potential. The timing to release this is going to work out.

Whats with Chris Hemsworth staring in films that were produced in the last 2-3 years and get released just now, Cabin in The woods was awesome and surprisingly this looks pretty good too

Jesus. Are they still going ahead with this? Ugh...

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Even though I'm not one of those who counts it as an all-American classic, I still like it and it's one of the few films I think could work as an updated remake.

I'd totally forgot about the remake

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I'll be honest, the trailer caught me by surprise and I actually really want to see it, not as an Oscar contender mind you, but I can't wait to watch this and be mind numbed.

Ps I will shout "'MERICA" the entire time.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

Got my goin' out clothes ready.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
need a sidearm to complete the look.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Looks cool. Chris Hemsworth has become an A list star because of Thor and Josh Peck is still a solid B lister with A list potential. The timing to release this is going to work out.
Chris Hensworth is by no means an A-list star.