LiVe!

Tools    

Ok so I watched this movie last night and it was rather interesting and made me think would I like to see someone die on TV or not-but I am divided first by the thought of someone dieing would make me sick in movies its not the same you know its all staged but watching a news report were you see someone gets shot or falls from somewhere cold shivers start running through my spine it just affects me probably you too the fact that this person is not gonna get up ever again just sadens me, but on the other side think of the fact that would be reality television not like what we see on television Big Brother,Survivor or any other show on the air,it is supossed to be reality tv but its all staged with a lot of intrigues and drama plus have you ever thought why on Survivor all of the women are epilated of course you know I wouldn want to watch hairy women I believe none of the men would like it too.So lets get back on the real topic would you like to see someone die on TV?

Happy New Year from Philly!
NO, real reality is horrific enough. I do not require staged reality. In Pennsylvania, a politician, whose name I will have to look up, shot himself during a press conference.

I was lucky. I did not see it.
Thank you for small mercies.

Budd Dwyer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budd_Dwyer

And of course there are the many horrible beheadings by Al Quaeda that are broadcast on the internet.

Horrendous crap is everywhere.

I tend to avoid such things if I can.

It's bad enough that last week a co-workers niece was shot point blank in the chest by an unknown assailant as she sat in her car with her cousin and another kid, who had recently been released from jail shot himself.

Violence is all around us. No need to make a fetish of it.

Yeah, the Budd Dwyer thing was a big deal around here. Lots of people in the Pennsylvania media were there for it. One of the guys we regularly have on the television show we produce here was there for it and almost gave up journalism as a result. Rough stuff.