BANNED
hopefully if these do good will get a real x men 4
I hope not...X men 3 stunk

the first 2 x-men movies were okay. but they couldve been alot better
but this wolverine movie looks REALLY good
so im hoping the magneto one will be pretty good as the wolverine one looks
cant wait!

Wolverine might be pretty good.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im really looking forward to Wolverine! It looks sweet.

You want to post like me?
I've been looking forward to the Wolverine movie ever since I saw Jackman say that he was very interested in doing one.. Think it was in the extras on one of the x-men movies.

Jackman was a great Wolverine in the movies, I have to say he got the character spot on and i'm sure he'll do a good job again. Watching the Wolverine trailer, however, i'm not so sure everything else is going to fall into place.

The other characters look kind of ridiculous to me. Schreiber as Sabertooth is a horrible miscast and Gambit's look is just wrong in a Daredevil way.