Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

Yeah, kudos to the NBA for trying to salvage the season, but my interest has faded significantly. Orlando over Milwaukee today?!

I've been surprised by how well the NBA has pulled this off. The quality of play and the viewing experience has far exceeded my expectations.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Let’s take a second and direct the focus on one of the league’s lesser teams.

How great do the Hornets look for not signing Kemba? How great do they look to other players for not leaking whatever they saw in his knee?

Ima take my victories wherever I can find them.

Both #1 seeds lose.... I love "Inside the NBA" sometimes more than the game itself!
Inside the NBA is better than any of the late night shows now. It's remarkable. Barkley is just pure entertainment. It's so refreshing to watch that show because it's not cliche after cliche like every other sports show and it's really all due to Barkley. I'd go as far to say it's one of the best shows on TV, you don't even have to like basketball to enjoy it.

As far as the #1 seeds....I haven't had an enjoyable NBA day like that in ages haha. I live and die by my Magic (mostly die). They are my number 1 sports team and to beat the Bucks without Gordon or Issac (who both give the Greek Freak problems) was shocking. And to be honest we kinda dominated them, the Bucks just look off. I was always curious how the hell they are that good....they don't really have that much talent to be honest. I guess Giannis is that good. They just get exposed in the Playoffs because it's give the ball to Giannis and hope his teammates make 3s. I still think we lose the series but would be nice to push them to 6 or 7.

And I just can't stand Bron. He isn't a bad dude, just something about him comes of artificial and fake. Plus he has been crowned since he was like 15. Going to the Heat was just a beta move. Then what's the point of going to the Lakers? To live in all those legends shadows? If he went to the Knicks and won just 1 more championship he would have been a basketball God. Plus LeBron has been insufferable with this social justice stuff. I don't know he bothers me and Dame is the opposite. Always great to see Bron Bron go down.

Love the NBA but I haven't watched except the Magic and Luka. Flicked Lakers-Portland game on at the end because it was close and I wanted to catch Inside. Feel like I have to repent for being white before I watch a game.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
As far as the #1 seeds....I haven't had an enjoyable NBA day like that in ages haha. I live and die by my Magic (mostly die).
Sorry to here that MB. I can imagine this isn't your favorite documentary.

This Magic Moment

It just amazes me that "experts" screw up on such a grand scale.

Let’s take a second and direct the focus on one of the league’s lesser teams.

How great do the Hornets look for not signing Kemba? How great do they look to other players for not leaking whatever they saw in his knee?

Ima take my victories wherever I can find them.
Him and his knee seem just fine now but we'll see. Either way it would've been foolish for them to sign him. Unless you're a contender there's no reason to give a guy that age a max contract. Where they screwed up was signing Rozier, unless they can trade him. I'm just not a fan of his game.

As far as the #1 seeds....I haven't had an enjoyable NBA day like that in ages haha. I live and die by my Magic (mostly die). They are my number 1 sports team and to beat the Bucks without Gordon or Issac (who both give the Greek Freak problems) was shocking. And to be honest we kinda dominated them, the Bucks just look off. I was always curious how the hell they are that good....they don't really have that much talent to be honest. I guess Giannis is that good. They just get exposed in the Playoffs because it's give the ball to Giannis and hope his teammates make 3s. I still think we lose the series but would be nice to push them to 6 or 7.
Bud has never been a good playoff coach as he doesn't make ANY changes to game plan. His overall philosophy doesn't make sense to me: Were gonna win by shooting 3's but we're also gonna let the other team launch 3's because it's not a viable way to win. What the hell is that?

I think the Bucks are the only team going 11 deep right now which works during the regular season but is insane come playoff time. But then I'm reminded of last season when the Celtics absolutely crushed the Bucks in game one and a lot of national reporters where saying it was a matchup problem for the Bucks and they were done. The Bucks then proceeded to destroy the Celtics in the next 4 games.

You can stick to trashing Middleton when talking about the Bucks 😆

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Impressive win by Dallas... 76ers have a lot of talent, but Joel Embiid has no leadership skills, can be very lazy, settles for jumpers when he can easily dominate the paint with his skills, strength, footwork, but doesn't... However, he works VERY hard on Twitter. Losing Ben Simmons was a big hit.

Inside the NBA is better than any of the late night shows now. It's remarkable. Barkley is just pure entertainment. It's so refreshing to watch that show because it's not cliche after cliche like every other sports show and it's really all due to Barkley. I'd go as far to say it's one of the best shows on TV, you don't even have to like basketball to enjoy it.

And I just can't stand Bron. He isn't a bad dude, just something about him comes of artificial and fake. Plus he has been crowned since he was like 15. Going to the Heat was just a beta move. Then what's the point of going to the Lakers? To live in all those legends shadows? If he went to the Knicks and won just 1 more championship he would have been a basketball God. Plus LeBron has been insufferable with this social justice stuff. I don't know he bothers me and Dame is the opposite. Always great to see Bron Bron go down.

Love the NBA but I haven't watched except the Magic and Luka. Flicked Lakers-Portland game on at the end because it was close and I wanted to catch Inside. Feel like I have to repent for being white before I watch a game.
One guy who is NEVER mention from the Magic is DJ Augustin.. Very good teammate, plays with great pace and control, probes the defense well, can shoot, can pass, tries on defense despite his size.

As for Giannis, everyone knows in the playoffs there is a lot more half-court, the pace slows down... Opposing defenses should just make him shoot the 3... I'm curious how the Lakers respond, but like you mentioned with guys being out, it's too bad we can't see Lillard have some resistance with Avery Bradley and Rajon Rondo - both great defenders, especially the former, who is one of the best on the ball perimeter defenders, and can hit the 3, unlike Rondo, although Rondo is a genius floor general, but might be able to come back in the 2nd round.

I remember the hype surrounding Lebron, so I went on eBay and purchased some of his high school games on VHS.. Everyone always talked about his athleticism, but I knew he'd be great because of his passing, knowledge of the game, always making the right play, but I had NO idea he'd be arguably the greatest player of all-time.. Going to the Heat was similar to when Karl Malone and Gary Payton joined a Lakers team that won 3 titles in a row, and lost to the Pistons 4-1 (which should have been a sweep, but Larry Brown is a jackass who screamed NOT to foul Shaq being up by 3, so Kobe hits a 3 to send it to overtime and win).... Going to Cleveland and winning was amazing. He has done so much with little talent on that team, and on his stint with Cleveland. Speaking of beta -- Anthony Davis. He's a Top 5 talent in the regular season, but he's no leader, and cried his way out of New Orleans. Very weak minded.

Luka is the best thing going in the NBA. If I go to a Hornets game next year 🤔, it will be the Mavs game.

Speaking of, anybody wanna buy some RATM tickets for next year in Raleigh? Please.

The Celtics are not as deep or skilled without Hayward, but they are tougher.
They almost remind me of the team that was a quarter away from making The Finals, WITHOUT Kyrie Irving and Hayward..

They almost remind me of the team that was a quarter away from making The Finals, WITHOUT Kyrie Irving and Hayward..
Yes but they're better than that, but there's also other better teams in the east now than there were that year. Hayward has a real good all around game but he gets bullied by more physical players. It'll be interesting to see what his future holds.

I think Boston will beat Toronto and I think Miami has a good shot against the Bucks.

Yes but they're better than that, but there's also other better teams in the east now than there were that year. Hayward has a real good all around game but he gets bullied by more physical players. It'll be interesting to see what his future holds.

I think Boston will beat Toronto and I think Miami has a good shot against the Bucks.
I think Boston is a fine team, but Toronto is underrated, despite being the champs, and my guess is they'll come out of the East, to lose to a team from LA, probably the Clippers. Miami is a heck of a team, too. They should just allow Giannis to shoot the 3, and if he makes them, oh well. But they have Bam who can play defense.

I think Boston is a fine team, but Toronto is underrated, despite being the champs, and my guess is they'll come out of the East, to lose to a team from LA, probably the Clippers. Miami is a heck of a team, too. They should just allow Giannis to shoot the 3, and if he makes them, oh well. But they have Bam who can play defense.
Boston matches up very well against Toronto as they're a team that won't exploit them in the middle.

Miami has a number of physical guys to put on Freak, and I don't know if there's a better player to guard him than Iggy. Also, Milwaukee's D gives up the 3 and that's something Miami excels at. They are the team the Bucks don't want to play.

The series that surprises me the most so far is Houston being up 2-0 vs OKC without Westbrook. I thought the Thunder were much better than that.