Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Should be watching this tonight.

Too many characters for me. I found it hard to keep up. Predictable at times, but at other times there are some good twists you don't see coming. Hope you enjoy it though.
Fire walk with me.

+ rep for Heathers and Gosford Park.

I'll be interested to see what you think of Wadjda, mark. It was very highly spoken of when it was released.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.

Afterwards I'll watch a few episodes of The Muppet Show to lighten the mood.

Sadly it probably won't have all the typical Lynchisms in the movie, but it should be good.

That was suggested to me.. by another member ... it was a pretty decent film.

I think Im going to start watching those extreme films on that website I have..

I will start with

"Onna jigoku: mori wa nureta" (1973) aka "Woods are Wet: Woman Hell"

I need more extreme cinema in my life...

I had never heard of this until Mark and Christine offhandedly mentioned this in the 70's countdown thread. I looked it up, it got me very interested, and Mark recommended it-

Soldier Blue (1970)

try my new dvd and I VERY love it the first time.

9/10

Manhattan (1979)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...