Project Blue Book

Tools    

https://bloody-disgusting.com/videos...ripted-series/

"Ahead of this week’s San Diego Comic-Con, History declassified the first trailer for scripted UFO drama “Project Blue Book”, which depicts “Game of Thrones” alumAidan Gillen discovering an alien that’s been obtained by the government.

Maleficent helmer Robert Stromberg, an Oscar and Emmy-winning production designer/special effects artist, directed the first two episodes of the10-episode series, which chronicles the true top secret U.S. Air Force-sponsored investigations into UFO-related phenomena in the 1950s and ’60s, known as “Project Blue Book.”

“’Project Blue Book’ follows Dr. J. Allen Hynek, a brilliant college professor recruited by the U.S. Air Force to spearhead this clandestine operation that researched thousands of cases, many of which were never solved. Each episode will draw from the actual files, blending UFO theories with authentic historical events from one of the most mysterious eras in United States history.”

Laura Mennell (“The Man in the High Castle”), Michael Harney (“Orange is the New Black”), and Michael Malarkey (“The Vampire Diaries”) also star in the series that’s scheduled to crash land this winter.

Robert Zemeckis and his ImageMovers partner Jack Rapke (Cast Away, Flight) and the company’s Jackie Levine (Allied, The Walk) executive produce for Compari."

This show is fantastic. If you're a fan of The X Files, give it a go. I'm on season 2 at the moment. Season 3 is in the works.

This show is fantastic. If you're a fan of The X Files, give it a go. I'm on season 2 at the moment. Season 3 is in the works.
I wouldn't call it fantastic, but it's mostly fine. There are some episodes that are plain bad (like the one centered around Close Encounters of the Third Kind), but as a whole, it's good enough to hold my attention. And yes, the similarities to The X-Files are quite obvious

I wouldn't call it fantastic, but it's mostly fine. There are some episodes that are plain bad (like the one centered around Close Encounters of the Third Kind), but as a whole, it's good enough to hold my attention. And yes, the similarities to The X-Files are quite obvious
Yes, maybe I exaggerated a bit, but as an avid reader of all things conspiracies, especially UFOs, I feel like kid in a candy store. The show's explored so far a good chunk of the legendary hotspots: Roswell, Area 51, Skinwalker Ranch.

I don't know if it was like this in the '50s but pretty much everone here in this series smokes -- be it a pipe or cigarettes.

History decided to cancel the series for unknown reasons. No season 3 then.