Tesla

Tools    

Wow. As I recall, however, Tesla was tall, skinny, fastidious, OCD and was completely, deliberately chaste. He rarely slept, lived in a hotel room, ate the same meals and believed that curling his toes repeatedly made his brain work and, in later years, ate nothing but milk, bread, honey, and vegetable juices. The trailer says "reinvented the biopic". I'm thinking that they reinvented Tesla.

Wow. As I recall, however, Tesla was tall, skinny, fastidious, OCD and was completely, deliberately chaste. He rarely slept, lived in a hotel room, ate the same meals and believed that curling his toes repeatedly made his brain work and, in later years, ate nothing but milk, bread, honey, and vegetable juices. The trailer says "reinvented the biopic". I'm thinking that they reinvented Tesla.
Ha! You're probably right. In the past 20 years or so there's been so much misinformation about Tesla, and also his relationship with Edison. The trailer makes this one look like a Disney type heroic misunderstood genius style film. Funny, the truth alone would probably make a good film..