Favourite or best biscuit?

Tools    

As a kid in England, I loved these.

Rhymes with cone, of course.
This is incorrect because as we all know you have one, you eat it, s'gone!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Now all we need is a debate on whether it is pronounced 'scone' to rhyme with 'cone' or 'scon' to rhyme with 'con'.
Scone that you have with jam and cream - scon
Horse capital of Aus - cone.

WTH is a rock cake?
Something as ghastly as it sounds. A rock cake could stick in your stomach for a week.

Now all we need is a debate on whether it is pronounced 'scone' to rhyme with 'cone' or 'scon' to rhyme with 'con'.
I think both ways sound nice, but I always rhyme with cone.

Don't even start on regional pancake differences

Those look like potatoes.

Japanese savory pancakes - octopus and prawn. And it;'s a prawn, not a shrimp. A shrimp is a short person. Those silly Muricans.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Those look like potatoes.

Cultural differences aside, I think this is something that we both can agree on. Though, I'm mostly right about everything else. Mostly.

(p.s. I only added that last 'mostly' as a nod to Newt, of Aliens)

Don't even start on regional pancake differences
In Brum we never had pancakes unless it was Pancake Day, aka Shrove Tuesday. They were delish. Our mother sprinkled the finished pancakes with sugar & then squeezed lemon over them & rolled them up. Haven't had a Hot Cross Bun or a lemon pancake since I emigrated.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Japanese savory pancakes - octopus and prawn. And it;'s a prawn, not a shrimp. A shrimp is a short person. Those silly Muricans.
This is a shrimp:

This is a shrimp on a barbie

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
In Brum we never had pancakes unless it was Pancake Day, aka Shrove Tuesday. They were delish. Our mother sprinkled the finished pancakes with sugar & then squeezed lemon over them & rolled them up. Haven't had a Hot Cross Bun or a lemon pancake since I emigrated.
Pancakes as they should be. Lemon and sugar and only once a year

Hot cross buns should be once a year too, but supermarkets seem to stock them all year round these days.

This is a king prawn on a BBQ

Hot cross buns should be once a year too, but supermarkets seem to stock them all year round these days.
I guess we used to have them on Good Friday?