The Positivity Blog

Tools    

The Positivity Blog

-

People who want to participate in this thread are encouraged to post at least once every day - just like a diary.

The aim of this thread is to get members recognising and sharing something positive that happened to them that day. You may post multiple positives if you wish.

I got this idea after being asked to write a positivity diary as part of their university project.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Up before dawn. Best time of the day every day, having my quiet time in the drk. And it's still raining. Bliss. And 1 day closer to Better Call Saul.

Good idea, rhys.

Openig day of baseball season and my Yankees were on the tube.

Nice lunch at Cracker Barrel with my mom and dad after church. Followed by an afternoon snooze.

Sitting here trying to decide what movie to watch and the possibilities are endless.

Sundays don't get much better. I had to hug my boys goodbye this morning for a few days but their mom is taking them to Gatlinburg for spring break and they were pumped.

I'm a blessed man.

Today I have made quite a big decision. I have decided that I want to partake in a Masters degree in filmmaking after I graduate. I feel that this could be a beneficial path for me.

Today I have made quite a big decision. I have decided that I want to partake in a Masters degree in filmmaking after I graduate. I feel that this could be a beneficial path for me.
Wow. Good stuff!!!

Had a lot of fun with friends today, watching the Tour of Flanders (which is pretty much as important to my country as the Superbowl is to the USA). We watched the cyclists pass around noon and watched the ending at a nearby bar. None of my favorites won because of bad luck, but I'm already over it. It's only sports after all.

Decided to relax another day tomorrow and watch some films before doing some extensive writing during the next few weeks for my master thesis. It's almost over!

I also watched The Tour of Flanders, what a performance by Gilbert, one of the best cycling effort I've ever seen. I don't know if he would have won if Sagan didn't fall, but still props to him.

Wrestlemania tonight my friends are coming at my house and we'll have a good time

Great idea for a thread.

Today, I went to Best Buy with my dad as we had an open house going on at our place. Great chance to talk to him about movies and stuff, feel like we haven't done that in a while. I ended up getting Jackie finally, and he got The Great Escape, Road House, and The Shawshank Redemption.

Today I chilled with friends, restocked on my food (something I have been meaning to do this for a while) and now I am at the library with another friend for an all-night session on my dissertation. These late nights in the library with friends are some of the most memorable, and even most enjoyable times of university.

The sun is shining and the birds are singing

Got all the food shopping done this morning, then took the dogs to the groomers for the works. Took a nap and went to the dentist for my 6 month cleaning and X-rays-no cavities so I'm pretty happy about that. My wife made me tacos for dinner and now I'm having a mocha iced coffee. I'll get a movie in and then in bed by around 10:00. Not a bad day. Oh, and I got the slow leak in my tire fixed.

Had a truly awful weekend with very depressing thoughts and super low energy. Felt extremely needy for some reason and then today was just a real bummer...but I made it. Now I am home and listening to highly polished sci fi rock from the old Hollywood Records label and doing my exercises..I'm on a break, need to get thoughts out somewhere besides FB where all my aunts and uncles and old HS chums can judge me winding up. Positive note, the fight isn't over. If there are aliens and they want to run down the human soul because they cannot have it for themselves, they must know that I have chemical imbalances and it wasn't their hand they dealt me. My depression is a result of my own choices and laziness. My soul is still put together. Just kidding. I'm just talking trash.

Best Monday at work in a while. This thread comes at a good time for me. Work has been a drag for me lately and it is mostly my fault. I need to be much more positive in my work life.

Caught Ghost In A Shell with a buddy after work. Not a good movie but a bad night at the movies trumps almost everything.

NCAA finals tonight, I will be trying to stay awake for that.

All good things.