MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2017 Signups

Tools    

Both TONGO and sean have mentioned picking up a token trophy: I'll let you guys sort it out, but I don't mind paying for it. Or at least reimbursing you. Just lemme know how you wanna do it so we can confidently go into the draft promising people some bling.

Both TONGO and sean have mentioned picking up a token trophy: I'll let you guys sort it out, but I don't mind paying for it. Or at least reimbursing you. Just lemme know how you wanna do it so we can confidently go into the draft promising people some bling.
Theres nothing to discuss, TONGO had spoken

I slept on it, and figured Id send the money to Sean and he can get the trophy. That way its a dual effort. Good?

If that's what you guys wanna do, sure. Very generous of both of you! I'll be glad to kick in next year, then, since you guys were good enough to kick things off.

Gah! Seans being stubborn.

I feel like Yoda is Tom Sawyer and me and Sean are fighting who gets to paint the fence white.

Sean wants to get it this year, but Im gonna get the money to Yoda first, then Sean can get it next year. Yoda please give me an address

bah, I cant believe I was beat to the punch on some event like this taking place in the leagues. Savor the flavor Sean!

I will send Sean or Yoda $200 though as I was determined to pay for the league trophy this year or next. Would $200 be enough?

bah, I cant believe I was beat to the punch on some event like this taking place in the leagues. Savor the flavor Sean!

I will send Sean or Yoda $200 though as I was determined to pay for the league trophy this year or next. Would $200 be enough?
Just get it next year Tongo. I'm going to try and get to the trophy place this week. I'm not sure what they run but I think you are over shooting a bit. I will PM you when I have a look.

Twenty dollars my balls. Two hundred dollars my league friends I am dead dog serious.

Ill let that settle a bit. Come on Sean, do me this favor this one time, and let me get it this year. I have my own reasons.

Twenty dollars my balls. Two hundred dollars my league friends I am dead dog serious.

Ill let that settle a bit. Come on Sean, do me this favor this one time, and let me get it this year. I have my own reasons.

It's yours buddy. I will pick it up next year. If you need any more cash let me know.

Dude, that's way too much! I'd feel bad if you spent that much.

If you want something beyond a smaller trophy, you can still get some really nice ones for $40-50. And if you're determined to spend that much for tax purposes, buy the next several years' worth.

Dude, that's way too much! I'd feel bad if you spent that much.

If you want something beyond a smaller trophy, you can still get some really nice ones for $40-50. And if you're determined to spend that much for tax purposes, buy the next several years' worth.
$200 might be a great prize. Tell you what, Sean is a sport so Ill let him get the trophy this year, AND send him $200 to attach it to the trophy.

Whoever wins the league this year gets a trophy and $200,

Yeah. This will be a one time thing.

$200 might be a great prize. Tell you what, Sean is a sport so Ill let him get the trophy this year, AND send him $200 to attach it to the trophy.

Whoever wins the league this year gets a trophy and $200,

Yeah. This will be a one time thing.
Yeah brother, when you first said $200 I was thinking maybe I way underestimated what trophies cost. I was thinking in the $40 range for a nice one. If you won the lottery we need to be having a different conversation.

I mean, it's ultimately up to you, obviously, but that feels so generous and over-the-top that I think I'll feel bad no matter who wins (unless it's you, I guess ). I'm also slightly worried it'll change the dynamic a little with real money at play, truth be told, since people already get a little worked up if they don't like a trade, with nothing tangible on the line at all.

I think just springing for a trophy (a nicer one, if you absolutely insist!) is more in the spirit of things. But again, your life/money.

Oh, and just in case any of the new (or returning) people don't know, or didn't remember, a quick note about the scoring.

Obviously it's all there on the league site, so I'd encourage you to check it out so you can prepare accordingly, but the executive summary is that it's standard Roto, except we've added OBP and Holds, and changed Wins to Quality Starts.

@nostromo87, @Powdered Water @Adamantium18

A system of cells interlinked
Hey Tongs...how about those Rays?

Let's go Red Sox!!!