Quizzes - Updates And Stuff

Tools    

Bump.... have someone interested in writing quizzes.

If you're interested as well, check the first post of this thread for the rules and regs on writing MoFo Quizzes.
They're nothing heavy, just a few things in place to keep them up to Yods' standards

I think I could probably do another one (maybe two) by the end of this week, think the Ultron one was a bit tough so I'll make the next one a bit more fun

Quick thought.... I posted about this before...

Post in here which quiz you're thinking of writing so there's no conflict with other people.
Last thing I want is for two people to coincidentally write for the same movie, so posting in here will eliminate any overlap.

It'll be a first come, first served kinda thing.

The only one that's currently taken right now is Halloween (1978) from Ðèstîñy.
She's not been around for a bit, but she's bagged that one and hopefully we'll see her online soon.

my preference would be Civil War, Doctor Strange or Thor. I'll do all 3 eventually if nobody else does but if someone wants to they can have them, I'm easy

Cool.
Well if we stamp your name on those 3, you can work on them at your leisure knowing nobody else can nab them

have you thought about a Game of Thrones one? could be a team effort, there's enough people into it to submit 1 or 2 questions each? could you add questions after season 8?

posted this on the GoT board, oops lol

Could be worth a go I suppose.
Might have to ask @Yoda about it with it being a TV series so it might not be tagged to a movie within MoFo's system like the others.

If so, I'd be inclined to recommend getting 7 people together, and they do a season each or something.

Yeah, I haven't tried the TV thing. I know there are TV shows in the data source we use, so I think we should be okay. And that does feel like a reasonable exception, since it's so cinematic.

Check with me when I'm back in town (around this time next week) or later, before putting a bunch of time into it, so I can confirm. I think we can make it work though.

Gotta be my mostest favouritest question in the Quizzes.

They're not all this witty, but don't forget to give them a go!

Damn, always thought it was Inch Vax but that's not even one of the options