Dedicate a Post to a MoFo

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I dedicate this post to @christine , stop wasting time getting wound up by narrow minded people
I double rep that

I dedicate my post to spooky. He's sound. When i stump him on the quizzes with my vast knowledge 😉 of movies/sitcoms, he always comes back with one to stump me!!

I dedicate this post to Danniella. She knows when she is beaten by a superior being. Just kidding girl. You are a worthy opponent in any of our quizzes. I simply love playing with you.

Welcome to the human race...
Dedicating this post to @TheUsualSuspect, if only so I have an excuse to ask where the new list is.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Dedicating this post to @TheUsualSuspect, if only so I have an excuse to ask where the new list is.

Are you referring to a top 100 list? I feel like you've been asking for it for years now.

Suspect's Reviews

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I dedicate this post to @Joel! May your week be as refreshing as this Coke was to me on this stupidly hot summer day

(lol I saw an opportunity and took it )

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I get it now. I must say that I am relieved you were NOT referring to the band, Texas.

>=P~

Thank you for a new band (for me) to discover!!