The Top MoFos Countdown Part 2

Tools    

Just saw this so I'll get it in by tomorrow evening. My avatar looks funny on the poster under MovieMed's head.
I didn't even think about that. You're right.

I can't believe you put that hell psycho on the poster!
I was looking through threads trying to find people to use and came across one of his and thought -- I'm using his avatar.

I also put him below DonnieDarko's Pink Floyd avatar... with the man on fire. So he could be a hellish sign on the poster.

Fabulous, just thought i'd let you know that i'll be putting you very high in my list and i hope you will do the same for me.
You're near the top of my list. You're leading the second pack of 26-50. I'm sure you will do well.

I should have put that RonPrice guy on the poster, but I think he might be an alternate account of The Duchess.

donniedarko, just thought i'd let you know that i'll be putting you very high in my list and i hope you will do the same for me.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
I'll send one in soon, big regrets to anyone I miss in my list. The ranking is basically arbitrary as well, hard to pick except the number one, bbusername.

You were my first too!

What a coincidence!
Anime is the greatest art form on the planet and Miyazaki is a god.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Man I feel horrible about leaving some awesome members off my list. Guess that's what happens when I go off the top of my head.

Finished here. It's been fun.
You don't have to reveal your list. I'm not gonna reveal them.
Good to hear.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Did it as fast as I could so I didn't over think it. The top 10 are basically whose tastes in movies I appreciate the most and the rest are more personality based