MoFo Fantasy Baseball '15 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Man, I dunno. All the other Pirate fans I talk to/follow/whatever thought Vorley was the better choice. Maybe it's sort of a veteran-y thing? Locke's been with the team longer. But then, Worley shocked a lot of people last year; he dramatically outperformed Locke, but really just for half a season. So maybe the front office/coaching staff thinks it was a bit on the flukey side.

I am so ready for some baseball. Its like being less than a week away from that awesome trip to Disney World. Its like that shiny new bike you got for christmas thats just waiting in the garage till the snow clears, and soon it's gonna be sunny out. Its like I have Pujols, Chris Davis, Tulowitzki, Nelson Cruz, Cueto, Kimbrel, and King Felix on my roster healthy, and working on all cylinders. Joc Pederson, Cuddyer, Mesaroco, Pineda, and even A-Rod may surprise to the great too.

I do think Ill have to use Wilson Ramos more than I wished though as Mesaracos already had a concussion scare & leg cramp this spring. Fister and Lance Lynn have had an ugly spring, but overall I cant complain. I am soooo ready!

Yo Yoda! Why did Buc's put Worley in the pen and kept Locke in the rotation? Is there something i'm not getting? I figure you would have some insight.
It's a really confusing choice and it can't possibly be based on merit, as Vance was better last year and is having a better spring. There's a thought that maybe they want to let Locke start to shop him in a trade. Another idea is that Vance hasn't exceeded 150 IP as a professional, so this might be a way to limit his innings.

You Pirates have been knocking on world series door for many seasons now. Im betting if Gregory Polanco erupts into a young Cutch itll be the extra yall need to go all the way. Your pitchings solid enough, nowhere near as bad as it was 2-3 yrs ago.

Opening night is almost here! This is what Wrigley is going to look like. Kind of embarrassing. Not even close to being ready.

Yeah, might as well remind everyone: the first game is tomorrow night, but there's only the one (Cardinals-Cubs). The full slate is Monday. Set those lineups! And good luck to everyone.

Wrigley Field is a promised land compared to Tropicana Field. Very certain this will be the last year the Rays are in Florida. I hope we go out like the Brooklyn Dodgers did.

Working on a league report which has become lengthy, but will be up before monday.

Maybe. He forgot the draft (though he messaged me after) and hasn't done anything since. I sent him a message a couple of days ago. If he doesn't get back to me soon I'm going to start looking for a replacement. Sadface, but it beats having an absentee owner.

Really aggravated about the prospect of voneil not playing.

Good luck, all!

Oy! San Diego Padres just sent Quackenbush down to AAA That guy was strong, and I don't think their bullpen's that deep. Just thought theyd choose someone different to send down with Kimbrel coming in.

Why no? It's a pitcher's park and a better team.
Really? I just assumed since the Padres cant win a game i.e. get in a situation to where they need a closer, that his Saves would plummet.

A system of cells interlinked
My Cardinals coming out the gate strong tonight.

THE SEASON HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED.

GAME ON!