MoFo Fantasy Baseball '15 - The Regular Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I was close to grabbing ol Longo in the draft but I let him drift by for another player...he should do just fine this year.

Maybe this will be the year of the mold breaking. I have no Rays, Mark doesnt have Kershaw or Kimbrel, PW doesnt have Felix, ..... this could be interesting.

14 more days till regular season. Decided to get a 3rd RP for Holds, Kevin Quackenbush awesome name, and switched Tazawa for Peralta. Joel Peralta most likely will haunt both the 8th and 9th inning till the Dodgers closer returns, and hes always been great for K's. Decided to just run one guy on my offensive bench. Michael Morse batting cleanup for the Marlins will be an excellent bit of punch when Carl Crawford, Rajal Davis, or whoever has the day off.

Im thinking this is the best team Ive ever put together from a draft. If there are holes, other than OBP which I prob am average at best, then I dont see them. Im thinking Pujols has a St Louis tenure type season, and Tulo finishes a season, Chris Davis hits 35 homers in my 3B slot with at least a .275 avg, and Cueto goes a full seas...

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I hope its not a miserable batting average year for me like last year, when at one point I was going to change my team name to clink clank clunk.

. . . Tulo finishes a season, Chris Davis hits 35 homers in my 3B slot with at least a .275 avg . . .

good luck with those things

A-Rod.

Why not?

Sure his name is mud now, but even in his possible last year of baseball he could be a great earner in fantasy leagues this year. I mean, yeah he was a juicer but he could still play baseball top tier. Barry Bonds achieved a 30 HR & 30 SB season before he got on the juice. Im thinking Alex Rodriguez is looking at this season as his last chance at a respectable legacy, and could hit 20-25 homers this year.

Strange. I actually have less respect for Braun than A-Rod. At least when A-Rod started juicing, everyone was doing it.

A system of cells interlinked
I was wondering who would end up grabbing a flier on the guy. With the tiny bench, I have to try to cover subs the best I can, and Alex wasn't going to work for me.

Yo Yoda! Why did Buc's put Worley in the pen and kept Locke in the rotation? Is there something i'm not getting? I figure you would have some insight.