The 2014 MoFie Award Ceremonies

Tools    

I voted for Captain Spaulding here, so I'm glad that he picks up the award. A fantastic new member that got my nod because of the quality of his posts, he might not be as prolific (although he's still pretty damn good) as some of the nominees, but pretty much all of his posts are a pleasure to read. When he's got something to say about a film, I know it's gonna be good and filled with lots of effort, I always look forward to his insightful reviews and I enjoy his personal touches he adds to them, something he tries to rightfully persuade others to do too.

Congratulations

I just peed myself a little bit in excitement.
Be right there with a diaper change!

Master of My Domain
I just peed myself a little bit in excitement.
Let it out Captain, let it out.

Now I'm 1/1 in terms of who I nominated wins.

I'm just gonna pretend I voted for the winners for each category from now on and act all smug when I have a 100% record!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Next up we have the Best Thread award.

The nominees for this year are:

Top 100 of the 70s ~ Holden Pike

Top 100 of the 80s ~ Skepsis

Top 100 Animation List ~ Miss Vicky

The Chill Club ~ Rauld

20 Questions ~ Seanc

Master of My Domain
Now I'm 1/1 in terms of who I nominated wins.

I'm just gonna pretend I voted for the winners for each category from now on and act all smug when I have a 100% record!
What if SC ends up winning 'MoFo you want to be stranded on an island with'?

I voted for The Chill Club. Go, Raul, and your Chill Club thread!

Congrats CS.....another sick and twisted MoFo like myself...we need to talk more.

Damn, I should have saved a copy of who I voted for. Can't remember all of them. :/

I'll just do like Daniel and say I voted for whoever wins. Because that is also true. It's the truth. Seriously. I'm that good. F y'all...