The MoFo Map

Tools    

Ok... might be worth a go. See how much interest we get.

The MoFo Map.
Using an online pin map, we can see the locations of MoFos.

The Map can be found here on ZeeMaps... each entry is a simple pin, just click it and it'll open the box to see which MoFo it is. Simple.

Now, please do not put postal codes, street names, full addresses or any sensitive details.
Even my own entry on the Map is a few miles off location to avoid anything too intimate.

If you want to be added, just go to the top of the map, additions, "Add Marker - Simple" and away you go.

You can move the marker as well by clicking the arrow at the bottom right of the pop-up box on your map-pin.

I didn't realise you could do that. Ok... add your pins then people if you want to

Top of map, additions, "Add Marker - Simple" and away you go.

You can move the marker as well by clicking the arrow at the bottom right of the pop-up box on your map-pin.

Added myself. Moving into my new house soon so mine will change.

Edited the first post. I didn't realise you could do it yourselves. I thought it was only for the Map Starter.

I guess I didn't need to join up then. Oh well. The Map itself is "owned" by "The Rodent" anyway so all is good.

Click away people!!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Edited the first post. I didn't realise you could do it yourselves. I thought it was only for the Map Starter.

I guess I didn't need to join up then. Oh well. The Map itself is "owned" by "The Rodent" anyway so all is good.

Click away people!!

I didn't know I could add it myself, so I PMed it to you. Do you want to add it, or do you me to add mine?

Added gbgoodies.

You guys, if you click on your pin, at the top of the box there's your name... click it and you can add your avatar as a picture.

Added gbgoodies.

You guys, if you click on your pin, at the top of the box there's your name... click it and you can add your avatar as a picture.

I can see my marker when I click on the map, but I can't add my avatar. It doesn't seem to have any option to edit it.

Bring up the pop-up box on your pin and the tab called Media.

You can add either from your computer or a URL and then click Submit. Just like adding an avatar on MoFo. It takes a minute or two for the image to appear in the pop-up box.

Bring up the pop-up box on your pin and the tab called Media.

You can add either from your computer or a URL and then click Submit. Just like adding an avatar on MoFo. It takes a minute or two for the image to appear in the pop-up box.

I brought up the pop-up box, but there's no "Media" option. The only options are Zoom, Print, Close, or To and From Directions.

I tried it in both Firefox and Chrome.
Maybe it won't let me edit the pin because I didn't add it?

Ah... bring up the pop-up... at the top of the pop-up is your name... click that... then you'll see tabs at the top.