New Emoticons

Tools    

We must have that one, but someone needs to add the top of his head.

That's good, Slob, except for whatever's going on with her hair (her braids) on the left side. It looks like part of the image is gone.

The only thing I'm not sure about all these suggestions is they're all flat, and look more pixelated than the clean, kind of 3D ones that are consistent and already available.

I already want to use one for movie ratings, 'cause I hate the new popcorn box. So, like, I would use 5 Whoopi Goldberg emoticons for a really good movie's rating. Preferably someone else instead of Whoopi, 'cause Whoopi's more for my quest to traumatize Honeykid as much as possible.

I already want to use one for movie ratings, 'cause I hate the new popcorn box. So, like, I would use 5 Whoopi Goldberg emoticons for a really good movie's rating. Preferably someone else instead of Whoopi, 'cause Whoopi's more for my quest to traumatize Honeykid as much as possible.
Didn't I make you some like this before? I think I did Whoopi ones and Estevez ones, like full ones, and halves too.

Like that, it fits, has shadowing to give it a 3D effect, and a nice clean black outline.
They lack something, though -- fun and depth of personality. They're boring compared to celebrity emoticons. Might be clean and cute and basic, but BASIC.

Didn't I make you some like this before? I think I did Whoopi ones and Estevez ones, like full ones, and halves too.
Was that you? I thought Rodent did those. I do remember those things. I particularly liked the Estevez one. It was from Young Guns.

Can someone fix the M Night one please? Just add some hair.
Forget M Night. The rest of the world has.

Yeah, see, I like what you did here:

Smaller, but that could be a good thing.