New Emoticons

Tools    

I don't know if this has been suggested already but how about maybe updating the forum emotions? They seen a little outdated to me (especially with this awesome layout).

Just a suggestion.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I thought it's a thread about the emotions people feel during watching a movie and was ready to start my ramble on cathartic experience when watching arthouse. SALO BY PASOLINI QUITE LITERALLY AHAHA IM SO FUNNY LOL nobody laughs only me
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Don't mind the suggestion, though I don't really think of emoticons as things that need to be upgraded in the way design or technology does. They mostly just need to be easy to use and recognizable--the latter being one of the things I like best, because a lot of other sites go for aesthetics by washing them all out to be the same color, which makes them harder to tell apart at a glance.

I do rather like the idea of adding celebrity emoticons like the ones Frightened posted, though. Is there a large, fairly comprehensive source somewhere? That could be fun.

If there's more of these, I want 'em here. It would take this forum to yet another level.

Rodent could probably make some. Just cut out some heads, same size as these. Maybe he could even take requests from people. I need Whoopi Goldberg, Jake Gyllenhaal, Emilio Estevez, Nicolas Cage, James Dean, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mel Gibson, Hollywood Montrose from Mannequin and a few others.

Hmmm, I don't wanna just swipe them. If they're not freely available we might have to look at creating our own or something.

I'm super picky about this stuff, though. I might take a crack at a few and see how they come out.

I'd probably wanna keep 'em uniform. I really like the photo head ones of actors. If we can get a good set together I think we could add a bunch of those.

In the words of a broken heart, it's just...
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

If I could only add one, by the way, it'd be the Bill Murray one.
Typical.

Not that I don't like Bill Murray, but typical.

It's small and not very clear looking. I like the Samuel L. Jackson one the best. I also like Jay Leno, but if I could only choose one, I wouldn't go with that, I'd go with Samuel.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!

Reviews