Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
It's the other way around for me though, strangely, I can't remember what it was that I saw her in before Dredd (or since).

She was good in Victoria. Particularly here (skip to 5:25) -

Fantastic film. Currently available on Netflix, I think, so go check it out right now. It's rousing at all times and features some of the most tense moments from 2015's cinematic year.

She was good in Victoria. Particularly here (skip to 5:25) -

Fantastic film. Currently available on Netflix, I think, so go check it out right now. It's rousing at all times and features some of the most tense moments from 2015's cinematic year.
Yes, that was what first got me interested in her. Fantastic movie.

Dani, the Garbo picture is one of the best I've ever seen of her. Do you have any idea who the photographer was?

Saunch, Olivia Thirlby is enormously attractive---those big brown eyes are beautiful. The main thing I remember seeing her in is Juno, as her best friend.

ScarletLion, Laia Costa is very cute! Thanks for the intro to her (at least for me). Will be looking out for her.

Suspect, Aubrey Plaza looks fine in those pics. I love her "come hither" eyes.

Saunch, that video...wow! I know Legion is supposed to be about someone or some people with super powers, but I didn't know Aubrey was in it. That dance was, um, really something. It's so cool inside my domicile yet I strangely feel sweaty after watching that.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Dani, the Garbo picture is one of the best I've ever seen of her. Do you have any idea who the photographer was?
I'll ask the person who runs the art deco pge for you but I don't think he/she/they are so much interested in photographers as the subjects. Back soon, dadg. Such a beautiful page. What an era.

Yes, it's an excellent movie.

Just wanted to post a pic of a long-time love of mine, Diana Rigg:

She was lovely. Changed a lot though now if you watch GOT.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh yes, she has changed. But she is still regal as can be in GoT.
I love her in GoT. She's gorgeous.

My second favorite Bond girl, but only narrowly. I love her as Olenna.

We need her, Mirren, Maggie Smith and Judi Dench in an Expendables style movie.

I love her in GoT. She's gorgeous.
I loved her in The Mrs Bradley Mysteries.

Hells, yes! Awesome idea. Therefore, Hollywood will never do it.
Sadly. However, I bet we're this close to an Avengers reboot. I don't know what the reaction from and to Marvel will be, though.

It'll be hard to top Diana but maybe the answer is staring us in the face...