MoFo Fantasy Baseball - The 2013 Regular Season

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
hella more than a Quadrapalegic at least

usually.

This must be borrow-an-av day. Ive seen like 5-6 Yodas running around here.

Anyone gonna watch Houston vs Texas tonight?

Once again, its going to take a few games to get used to how the scoring works in Roto.

That being said, i happily concede Mark F the 9 strikeouts because it accompanyed a Yodaish 7.94 era.

A system of cells interlinked
Not this one!

That's it - I am QUITTING!!!!

I am already down to -9 points??? I don't want to hear this "Wahhhhh, it's early in the season, blah blah" nonsense, either. Dunn and Done is CLEARLY cheating. His lone home run will be insuperable, and since I hate to play a game I can't win, I have asked Yahoo to erase the league entirely.

And just to make sure there is no funny business, I have stolen and then hidden all of your PCs.

I will now place some cryptic hints regarding the location of your computers, which you will never solve:

1: It's on your desk

2: Check on your desk

HA! Good luck solving those, lil mister smarties!

EDIT - OK, that does it. In the time it took me to write this message, I slipped to -10 points...no wait....10.5!!!

You....bastages! You....Farging Iceholes! You just act all nice to me until I sign up, and then the abuse starts all over again!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
That's your change from the start of the day to the preseni moment. On (basically) Opening Day, that can change a lot in a matter of moments. That's on the Scoreboard (for the day) page. Your total points are on the Standings page. I wouldn't get worried on Game 1/162.

Awwww, I was hoping I was laying it on thick enough that people would know I was joking...

I think you need batteries in your sarcasm detector, Mark!

If you recall, I did sort of go off the deep end last year on opening day when I faced the same phenomenon, so it's certainly possible for people to misunderstand the roto format at first!

I remember that. I tried to explain it but it's one of those things (like baseball, actually) that's a lot easier to understand when you see it happening. Still, it was amusing, so I wouldn't do anything differently.

If anyones interested I just dumped Mariano Rivera to waivers. Decided to go no-Yankees.

First pitching game of the year and Hamels gets roughed up by Atlanta. Theyre tough, and dont think its any bad on him. All my jabronis on offense I drafted did squat. Only Infante and Daniel Murphy got me to at least a .200 avg, and theyre waiver grabs.

Josh Reddick looks like a crazy person. I may need to move him. I can't have crazy people on my squad.

Kennedy dialed up a nice victory while also striking out 8. Kimbrel did what he's paid to do, grabbing my first save of the year. Crisp, who I am never 100% on, did nothing with his speed. No steals for me!

I have to say: having stat tracker open at work is like some old familiar drug kickin in again... the stats...give me the stats!!

axeman blows first save opportunity, plus blows up my era for the day. Awesome.

On the other hand Hosmer gots me a steal, and maybe it was the effect of rocken Seds Av, but that Bradley Kid looked great. Patient at the plate, plus the wheels and while not a category in Fantasy, hes not a liability in the Field.