Television Tab

Tools    

I agree. It moves on now from where the book ended. Worry that it won't be as exciting as season 1.
Yes, slightly nervous about season 2 given the brilliance of the book but the adaptation has been so good I'm hoping they'll carry it forward in the same vein.

I was talking about it with my daughter in law today as she'd just found out that Elisabeth Moss is a Scientologist , we were wondering if any of the story has impacted on her personal beliefs

I started Brooklyn Nine-Nine today.
What's it about? Briefly.

The Night Of

Omg this is hilarious.

RuPaul: What are some of the signature RuPaul things?

Contestant: When you are putting your eyes like this O__O

RuPaul: That's usually a sign that I have gas.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Good series that one.
I was just searching for a thread about The Night Of yesterday. Excellent series, and Riz and John were amazing!

Six episodes at 20ish minutes each is not enough! Good to hear they are making a second series this year. I thought the constant turning to the viewers and saying something would get on my nerves but thankfully didn't.

Trailer:

Series 2 of Preacher now. I love this big time. So well interpreted from the graphic novels, special effects brilliant and great actors .

Parks & Recreation season 3

Watched it in one day, I need to get a life

Finished series 1 last night, it took me a few episodes to really get into it but glad I carried on watching. Can somebody please remove these cutleries from my kneessss.