Let's give the moderators a round of applause

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Oh...... BAM! I thought that was a quick one! What was your record, though? 21 seconds or something?

It's 19 seconds, for some thread about dental work, if you can believe that. Anything below 20-30 seconds involves a significant element of luck, though, since it takes about 10 seconds just to load the thread and do the removal itself.

But, yeah, your old record was almost four times your new one. Awesome job!

30 seconds
Great job Sedai...

And 19 seconds 'O Wise one... ...

Reach around and pat your self's on the back you two...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My life isn't written very well.
And the award goes to....Sedai.

Here to Sedai the Day!!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

In the Beginning...
It's 19 seconds, for some thread about dental work
That's right. We don't tolerate dentists here. With your drills... and... and your flossing advice. We're tired of sitting in your chairs and listening to those mouth-sucker things. We come here to talk about movies. We don't want to think about going to the dentist. All you other dentists better take note.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I think we could inject some healthy competition into all this by inviting a 'normal' MoFo to ride along with the patrol, say, one day a week to see how they stack up.

Pro-Am-Spam, if you will...

Help me! A moderator stole my baby!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Help me! A moderator stole my baby!
Don't worry, the Anti-Moderator team will get it back to you. Then we'll see where the real allegiance in MoFo lies.

Is there an I.A. dept?

Is there an I.A. dept?
Do you need to report some moderator for taking Spamouts?

Sedai zapped a spam thread in 2 minutes and 2 seconds earlier today. That ties his 3rd-highest removal of all time. Well done, sir. You are a gentlemen and a scholar. And a moderator.

Id say goodbye to Spam
There are no tomorrows for these Ads of mine
Surely time will lose these bitter memories
And Ill find that there's a product to believe in
And to live for something I could live for...

Karen would have been so proud.