30.77%
4 votes
too lazy to care what they type
23.08%
3 votes
A product of todays youth
15.38%
2 votes
They are cool and shame on you for making this poll!!
13 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Just wondering if it their shift key is broken or if they are just Wank.

hahaha wow.

I am having a nervous breakdance
What?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I am not sure what you are talking about, shame on you making this poll

u guys r mean!!
u dont know who he/she is in real life
people can come across as someone totally different then who they really are on the computer!!

u guys r mean!!
people can come across as someone totally different then who they really are on the computer!!
The most important question is, did you vote?

u guys r mean!!

This is totally in jest and I even gave them some pos reps, I hope they have a sense of humor, if not then I should be whipped.

just be careful what u guys say
ive held back some stuff i wanted to call certain people

The most important question is, did you vote?
yes i did, for the last choice!!

just be careful what u guys say
ive held back some stuff i wanted to call certain people
Well if its about me don't hold back I never take it personally. Unless of course its about me.

WANK

It's a wonderful word.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.