10k's worth of me

Tools    

+

10,000th MoFo POST

And there was much rejoicing.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
hoo-ray.

you officially have no life!

but, i am glad you stick around. i find your mystical presence comforting.

You didn't thank your parents...

A system of cells interlinked
Heh, I just spotted this in the BD game... Guess I should have stopped in here first!

Congrats!

You are a big part of this site.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Damn, you're a pretty good f**kin' poster. I dunno about 10,000 posts good, but you're pretty f**kin' good.
When did you become such a cusser?

As for 10K Holden, good job. Try for another 10,000.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Tea Barking
You didn't thank your parents...
Nor God.

But yay and hey, here's to another 10 000!!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
you officially have no life!
Ash, he didn't have to hit 10,000 for us to know that.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Every breath you take, watching you
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah

Very nicely done! One with the Taliban would have been good too.

Congrats Holden. I may have only seen a few of your posts thus far but feel enriched by each & every one (except that one that was a bit crap - kidding ).

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
+

10,000th MoFo POST

And there was much rejoicing.
Congrats, but I don't think I get what the Tin Man and a piano have to do with it.

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Congrats, but I don't think I get what the Tin Man and a piano have to do with it.
Yes, it's a very tough code to break. Tin Man and a Baby Grand Piano...I wonder?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Yes, it's a very tough code to break. Tin Man and a Baby Grand Piano...I wonder?
In my defense, it was very late when I saw that...