Can't find my post??

Tools    

Howdy everyone,

Maybe I am losing it or something but for one reason or another I am having trouble finding the post I submitted early this morning (it was called 'Looking for a Song').

I was notified by email earlier today that someone had responded to my post and after clicking on the supplied link I was taken right to it.

However, later when I went to your home page and clicked on 'Forums' I couldn't find my post anywhere.

When I originally viewed it after receiving my email notification the post was located at 'Movie forums > Movie Questions: Flicks, Songs and Quotes'.

But for the life of me when I go to your home page and click on Forums I can't find any sub-forum close to this title description.

Any enlightning information will be most appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
The what forum? Maybe you caught Yoda updating the site with a new forum which isn't activated yet...
That's it, exactly.
For now, you'll have to use the link you got in email to get there, or else look at your own post history to find it 2hearts. And welcome!

Hi Pyro Tramp and Samsonite Delilah,

Thanks for the feedback.

Are you saying that my original post ('Looking for a Song' and located here: http://www.movieforums.com/community...636#post291636 ) is kind of hovering in 'outer space' until someone decides where to put it? ...lol

I appreciate both your updates and would really appreciate it if one of you could respond to that original thread so I could bookmark it in my active threads. I failed to do it on my first email notification.

Have a great day!

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Maybe you caught Yoda updating the site with a new forum which isn't activated yet...
WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAT?

Theres a new forum? You mean theres gonna be a special shiny new MOFO for us to play in? With lightsabres and little clickybuttons and strippers and everything?

Originally Posted by 2harts4ever
Hi Pyro Tramp and Samsonite Delilah,

Thanks for the feedback.

Are you saying that my original post ('Looking for a Song' and located here: http://www.movieforums.com/community...636#post291636 ) is kind of hovering in 'outer space' until someone decides where to put it? ...lol

I appreciate both your updates and would really appreciate it if one of you could respond to that original thread so I could bookmark it in my active threads. I failed to do it on my first email notification.

Have a great day!

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever
I see from the other thread that you found it after you posted this.

Hi SamsoniteDelilah,

I see from the other thread that you found it after you posted this.
I found it because I made my post a 'favorite' when I originally posted it.

However, if I go to the 'Forums' home I can't find any reference to it whatsoever.

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever

Originally Posted by 2harts4ever
Hi SamsoniteDelilah,

I found it because I made my post a 'favorite' when I originally posted it.

However, if I go to the 'Forums' home I can't find any reference to it whatsoever.

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever
Good deal. The "post history" thing I was referring to might be helpful in the future for you, as well. If you click on your own name, in the header of any of these posts, you'll get a menu where you can "Find All Posts By This Member". Just one of the many ways posting here is nicely supported by technology.

Good morning SamsoniteDelilah,

If you click on your own name, in the header of any of these posts, you'll get a menu where you can "Find All Posts By This Member
Your answer is just 'what the doctor ordered' ... lol

I appreciate you taking the time to tell me how I can find my posts when going to 'forum homes' proves unsuccessful.

Now if I can just find someone who knows the name of that song ...lol

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever