MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2012 - The Regular Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Yep, I feel the same. I had serious pitching problems early, and I decided that I would concentrate on really learning how to work the roster with a specific goal in mind for the season (making my pitching better). I feel like I achieved my goal, although i also lost a bit of offense along the way. Still, I don't see those 1s and 2s I had for points in the pitching categories anymore, so I think I learned something along the way.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Congrats, Dex! I'm not sure what else to say. I waited too long to try to gain in the offensive categories I could have, and my pitching was good, but overall I couldn't ever get much higher with the pitching because it was TOO good. I kept thinking the Wins would come, but even that last week, they never showed. Next year, I'll have to pick up a little more sock, but not at the price of my pitching?!? It's a fine line to walk. Congrats to the DEXTROYAS!

A system of cells interlinked
A good season!

(Did I mention I took bronze?)

Yes, yes....thank you all MoFos! This is a great honor. I am also glad to be part of the experimental DVD betting system that states the following:

"All players will send a DVD to the third place winner this year. Forget first, that guy already has DVDs from football."

Congrats Dex!

Some tightening late season, predictably, but actually fairly little drama overall. I think I've just given you all a warped view of Roto, because it's fairly unusual for two teams to sit on top all year like that, particularly in a league this engaged. But then, we did have a few owners who were largely absent, so we need some tweaking. But I thought it went well and am looking forward to next year already.

And yes, congrats to Mike for hanging onto third, he said reluctantly.

Yeah I was hoping to catch up with Dexter, but his 2-3 week surge bumped him so high in points it sustained him for 2 months after. I went into a nasty dip for a good month there.

Really thought Mark was gonna overtake Dex as his pitching made his numbers strong and steady, but he never got the offensive pop necessary. Cargo going down was probably the last nail in the coffin.

Really am looking forward to next year, and am bummed the Rays missed the playoffs. They beat themselves with the atrocious hitting. I guess that Miguel Cabrera being ranked 1st the last 2 years in FBB was spot-on after all.

Great win again Tim. It was bound to happen as you have the smarts, and dillegence to win a league. Seds and PW are very due.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Thanks Tongs.

Let me go on the record here and now, Mike can finish 3rd next year as well.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
bumpen this for tongsake.

Oh boy. Longoria out 4-8 weeks. Huge news in general, and even huge-r given the not-quite-trade machinations recently.

Days of future past indeed